Lilday's photoshoot's - Details of next shoot coming later this week

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 201 comments
  • 15,023 views
Th, you werent bad from the Skyline shoot that I remember.
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't seeing some people, they weren't on track for me :scared:
 
Damn. thats 4am here... :(

if i cant sleep ill be there
PSN Username: SupraReggie
My Gallery: nil
Country: Australia
Car: Z06
 
This post has been deleted, and replaced with details of the next shoot.

Photoshootv20.png

oh Crud!!

I missed the last one didn't I?

I'll go for this seeing as it's tonight lol.
 
PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011 until 03:00 on Thursday 10 March 2011, GMT. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011.

the shoot is no more if you guys don't log in before 16:05
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the warning, I'll see what happens at 16:05 and see if we should postpone the shoot.
 
dandroid13
PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011 until 03:00 on Thursday 10 March 2011, GMT. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011.

the shoot is no more if you guys don't log in before 16:05

Was just gonna post this, I'll be logging in before then so if this does get called off and people still fancy tackin some snaps just fire me a psn message and we'll sort something :)
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
if most of the people don't log in on time, we can do a open shoot then leave the RM theme to another time or something
 
Lilday I can't add you at PSN, your list is full.
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
to anyone that didnt make it, there was no serious shoot, some drifting fun and stoof :D

And me hitting every car because I cant stop my truck :/
 
to anyone that didnt make it, there was no serious shoot, some drifting fun and stoof :D

And me hitting every car because I cant stop my truck :/

Yep, just some chill riding.
Dont't worry badger, your shiny hood was blinding you, and you couldn't see us in time ;)

 
Last edited:
My R33 looks so dirty there xD

And yeh 2 tonnes and 913BHP... never gonna stop well, especially when travelling sideways :P
 
Lilday what a cool thread,.....now why didn't you tell me about it. I'll have to join you sometime. I'm still at work so I'll have to see what time you're on til tonight.
 
thanks for the mini shoot at 4pmish, I couldnt get on for the 6pm shoot as I had to restart GT5 and after that restart.. GT5 would't let me go online for at least an hour or so, will have to try to catch the next one. hope you got some good shots from the mini shoot though :)
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
too confined...

I suggested WW2 vehicles at Le Sarthe and Nurb :D
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
Ok, here's my idea.
Grand Tour Revisited

I'm not big fan of supercars i GT5. I prefer to drive more normal road cars, but I'm always amazed when see some Top Gear episodes when they drive supercars and grand tourers through alps, french riviera and other astonishing places.
Let's take some most beautiful european GT cars, like Italia, California, Maserati etc for trip to Toscana. With day/night cycle we could make nice story in photos, even with some chilling at gas station shots :)
 
no Honda fugliness please :lol:
I'm still hoping for a Super GT shoot
 
Super GT sounds like a good idea and how about doing an Evo vs Impreza shoot or maybe a rally car shoot
 
Back