Lilday's photoshoot's - Details of next shoot coming later this week

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 201 comments
  • 15,023 views
If you have pics just make a thread

Title: [date of shoot] - Lildays shoot, Grand Tour revisted.

Or thats whats usually done at least.
 
Could someone post the day's replay data in a zip for me, please? I had to eat dinner after the fourth run, and I and disconnected twice. I would be very grateful!
Thanks!
 
Was hoping to join up last night but couldn't find you because I didnt get my message replied.......... then realised as you have more than one account I probably sent it to the wrong one. my bad - :dunce: I'm a noob to all this so my apologies and hope this doesn't go against me for any others you have in the pipeline.
 
better yet, where be the race mod thread?
5546996986_ae84b26ef3_z.jpg


5546999906_bda22c6885_z.jpg
 
I didn't make a RM thread because I made like 3 threads in one day and didn't want to get in trouble haha.

You guys can feel free to make it though, I still have all my pics stored here.

Next shoot will be announced soon, still got loads of work to finish up.
 
Its my Glof :3 (yes i spelt that wrong)

If I have the pics still Ill make a thread, but anyone else can too.

[date][theme]lilday

and reference/link this thread.
 
Right so as Lilday is busy with his cwk he said we could do a shoot of our own, and I want to keep this alive and its a lot of fun when it goes well :D

So anyone have any sort of theme they would like?

Colour/country/coupe/etc.
 
Might be nice / fitting to do something along the lines of Japanese models and locations, in red and white. A show of solidarity and support. Just a thought.
 
Might be nice / fitting to do something along the lines of Japanese models and locations, in red and white. A show of solidarity and support. Just a thought.

Maybe red and white 97 civic shoot?
 
Any prem japanese car in red & white.

Is friday enough time for everybody?
 
no, do it saturday :(
 
This weekend I'm out of town, so count me out :(
 
Hmmm, Friday I'm out after work, sat is England v's Wales so I'll be out all day for that, best chance for me is Sunday evening, even then I'm not 100% :(
 
Well we can push back all the wayy to monday for a main shoot?

Maybe well have some fun on friday, been a while since a shoot and would like something fun to do :3
 
I can do it only on weekends and wednesdays :(
 
badger_mk2
Well we can push back all the wayy to monday for a main shoot?

Maybe well have some fun on friday, been a while since a shoot and would like something fun to do :3

Thing is your never gonna get everyone which is bit of a shame :(

Monday is 100% ok for me tho
 
we can do one on the weekend for those who can't show up like me (I can host it if you guys want)
 
Great to see the positive response to this 👍, I just wanted to throw a couple more things out there if all goes well.... anyone is welcome to say if they like/dislike the following and chuck in some of their own.

Would like to use any Premium Japanese models as long as theres some variety ie: not half a dozen Skylines or Civics, try to shake it up as much as possible.

All cars factory stock Red or White and to colour rims in the contrast colour to the car eg Red car/White rims and vice-versa, just for this purpose...can always go back to original colour after the shoot.

Also be kinda cool if all cars were not RM, LM, Tuning or JGTC but just the run of the mill type road cars without any distracting livery.

Anyhow its up to everyone to decide how to best take this forward as I am a bit of a noob to all this and sorta hoping someone can pick up the baton... guess it relies on getting a good few people on board, be great to have a full grid allocation. Which btw I probably fall into the Sunday evening camp when it comes to a suitable time.... keep my fingers crossed this happens even just for the gesture alone :) :cheers:
 
nah, no need to be stock red or white, so I can't take a GT-R specV in Active Red for example and no contrast, red rims look bad
 
Well for now...

Car Rules:
JAPANESE ONLY

MUST BE EITHER RED OR WHITE OR A COMBINATION OF RED AND WHITE - NO OTHER COLOURS EXCEPT CARBON FIBRE

NO RACE CARS/LM CARS/RM/ETC.

MODIFICATIONS (AERO) ALLOWED

Event:
FRIDAY (25th) at 18:00GMT TBC - SMALL EVENT JUST TO SEE CARS PEOPLE ARE BRINGING AND FOR FUN

SUNDAY (27th) 18:00GMT TBC - ACTUAL EVENT NORMAL RULES APPLY (KICKING FOR CRASHING, 100MPH LIMIT)
 
6 o clock it is, we will have to sort out FR as I only have Lilday on my PSN.

I'll try to make it to this event but I'm I'll have to wait and see :(
 
We can still use lilday's lobby I do believe, he leaves it open a lot.

But add me (badger_mk2) JIC
 
I've added you guys
 
Back