Lilday's photoshoot's - Details of next shoot coming later this week

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 201 comments
  • 15,023 views
I'd like to participate.

MercilessOne_
USA

I'll bring a Ferrari 458 Italia, if I'm allowed in. Time to buy a new one!
 
Hey lilday did you go to your lobby/see my Toscana track?
 
I'll bring a Miura P400
 
Lilday I think you forgot about one great grand tourer. What about Aston Martin DB9? I won't bring mine becouse it's matte white (IRL it looks great in this color), but it would be cool if someone bring this.
 
Would like to join the 'Tour'.... can bring my Gallardo if badger decides on his F40, otherwise I could stump up for the SLS AMG Merc... been considering one of these for a while now PSN - CoolcatShaft2007. Will add you when i get off work later.
 
Hey lilday did you go to your lobby/see my Toscana track?

Nah I'll check it out tonight. Last night was kinda busy with other stuff so only had time for a quick Ferrari shoot with 3 people who came.

OP updated with 15/16 people.

Even when the event is full with 16 people I will allow more applicants because most of the time some people don't show up. Its gonna be pretty much first come first serve.
 
Enjoyed watching you guys the other night I've added one or two pictures from the night here.
 
we should have a kart race after every photo shoot good way to let of some steam after the no race no speeding during the shoot
will get some good pics too
:)
 
What time will tomorrow's photoshoot be?
 
I'm in.

Will have a hunt through my cars ( all 200+ of them :P )

:edit:

Lambo SV for me :)
 
Count me in, my psn is kureigu_d and i'll bring the ferrari SP1
 
Updated the first post.

The list is now full but Im accepting more applicants because some people may not show up. I wanna get the full 16 out of 16 here :D
 
Is it 7 PM before time change?

I don't understand the question, so I'll give the best response I can.

The photoshoot will open at 7PM GMT. (aprox 17hours from the time this post is posted.)

The time doesn't 'change' until the clocks go forward on the 27th March 2011, so that is still far away.
 
i missed this one. Too bad the car has to be factory painted, my Enzo isnt but i love it so much :)

199538_10150410584735284_501530283_17002230_5096021_n.jpg
 
I don't understand the question, so I'll give the best response I can.

The photoshoot will open at 7PM GMT. (aprox 17hours from the time this post is posted.)

The time doesn't 'change' until the clocks go forward on the 27th March 2011, so that is still far away.

Sorry. In the US, time change happens at 2 AM tomorrow (around 3 hours from this post).
 
oh I see, well its now 13:10 here so the shoot starts in 5 hours 50 minutes.
 
OK as of now my lounge is open. Anybody is welcome to join and take part in mini-shoots up until the full shoot @ 7PM (1 hour and 30 minutes from this post being posted.)
 
will join about 6.30ish, just doin tea/remote racin on my GTP accout
 
wtf?

I keep getting disconnected.
 
Good shoot guys, just one thing that i've notice, as we used a made up track, we don't get the fancy camera angles :(

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the pics :)
 
CRAP. I forgot to come.. :(
Sorry, I was too busy making pottery... LULZ. Talkin' bout Pottery HD for the iPad.. sorry but it's SO addictive. :nervous:
 
got some here, just don't know where to post them :lol:
 
dandroid13
got some here, just don't know where to post them :lol:

Me too, off to sleep now so I'll post mine up tomorrow :)
 
CRAP. I forgot to come.. :(
Sorry, I was too busy making pottery... LULZ. Talkin' bout Pottery HD for the iPad.. sorry but it's SO addictive. :nervous:


Ditto. :(


Also, different timezones suck.
 
My PS3 froze at the end and then I went for a shower...sorry haha.

but yeah should definitely get some good photos :)
 
Back