lilmann73's Photomode Gallery - Update - Contrast

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 378 comments
Fantastic multi-car shots - every shot is a winner and the realism factor is very high! 👍 :)

Beautiful set lilmann - like everyone said. Realism is high on every shot and lighting is great.

Thank you very much, Primus Ortus! Glad you like them!

BkS
Nice bokeh! 👍 :D

Thanks, BkS! :)

Fantastic multi-car shots - every shot is a winner and the realism factor is very high! 👍 :)

Thanks so much, Nato! Means a lot!

Love the tones and focal lenght. Great realism!

Thanks a bunch, Ariesps! 👍

Wow, awesome set. One of your best to me. All of them are very nice, the comps the light the toning just really quality stuff. :bowdown:

Love the way you adjusted the focal length in each picture to make certain things stand out - the depth of field in each one of these is fantastic. What I also like is the fact that you've desaturated the colours a bit. 👍

Can't say it better. The first and the fifth are my fav' in this superb set :drool:

I'm not quite dead yet.

I've taken a long absence, and for that I apologize. Uni just had me tied down to the point I had no time to breath. But I've passed reviews and now I'm on break. And so, I'm going to be able to take some pictures again, at least for a while. I figured I would give you all a teaser for my upcoming update as a little welcoming gift from me to you. I have a feeling this will be a time consuming update, so I hope you all can welcome me back! :lol:
And so, without further adieu,
Feast your eyes and criticize.

In other news:
Since Imgur has a bit of trouble keeping the colors true at 8MP, I was considering offering a download link for the full size images on each set. What do y'all think? Would it just be a waste of time? Or if someone knows of another image hosting site that lets me upload 8MP photos (for free) that would be helpful too. 👍

Great shot as always lilmann - love the atmosphere and sense of speed. If i'm honest, I'm not sure about the round bokeh in combination with the striated matter. It looks like you might have gone for a rain effect, but the road and car lack the same feel. Lens flare is cool - nicely done. Love the subdued lighting especially, which I think makes the shot.

Welcome back, lilmann73! Glad everything went smoothly so far with regard to your studies. 👍

Your preview shot looks great, in my opinion. The colder tones work very well considering the location you've chosen to take the picture at. The focal length and the camera angle both make for an exceptionally good composition - the lighting just further emphasizes it and improves the sense of motion of the picture.

Can't wait to check out the full set. ;)

Welcome back! And that preview is very nice. I fully agree with GT-R's comments about it. Looking forward to the full set. 👍

Great shot as always lilmann - love the atmosphere and sense of speed. If i'm honest, I'm not sure about the round bokeh in combination with the striated matter. It looks like you might have gone for a rain effect, but the road and car lack the same feel. Lens flare is cool - nicely done. Love the subdued lighting especially, which I think makes the shot.
Thank you for the critique, Primus! I see my flaw in the flare/bokeh combination. I suppose I was getting a bit ambitious with the flare. Thanks for pointing that out!

Great picture, Erik! 👍
Thank you, Nicolas!

Welcome back, lilmann73! Glad everything went smoothly so far with regard to your studies. 👍

Your preview shot looks great, in my opinion. The colder tones work very well considering the location you've chosen to take the picture at. The focal length and the camera angle both make for an exceptionally good composition - the lighting just further emphasizes it and improves the sense of motion of the picture.

Can't wait to check out the full set. ;)
Thank you for the kind words, GT-R! I hope you enjoy the full set!

GPR
Welcome back! And that preview is very nice. I fully agree with GT-R's comments about it. Looking forward to the full set. 👍
Thanks very much, GPR!

Well, here's the full set. The visuals of the car are horrendous, so cleanup was a pain. But here they all are.
Feast your eyes and criticize.

jhBfoRl.png

Very nice full set. Love the low light tones and the compositions are quite nice too. Plus tasteful use of flares and good cleanups. Depth of field is also very nice on the last 2. Hard to pick a fav really.

All in all great stuff mate. 👍 👍

Wow, welcome back indeed! Great return mate 👍
Thank you very much, Lee! :)

Wonderful full update man - great stuff. I love them all. Great twilight feel and each picture truly drew me in. Nice.
Thanks a bunch, Primus!

Very nice set but #2 really stands out for me. 👍
Thank you very much!

GPR
Very nice full set. Love the low light tones and the compositions are quite nice too. Plus tasteful use of flares and good cleanups. Depth of field is also very nice on the last 2. Hard to pick a fav really.

All in all great stuff mate. 👍 👍
Thanks for the feedback, GPR! Glad you enjoyed them! :)

Very, very nice set, lilmann 👍
Nice to see you back.
I really like the tones and compositions. My favorite is #2.

Love that BMW!:drool:

I particularly like the last shot - really captures early evening endurance racing. Top job on the clean up too:tup:

The first and fourth shot caught my eyes, Erik! :drool:👍
Thank you very much, Justin! :)

Very, very nice set, lilmann 👍
Nice to see you back.
I really like the tones and compositions. My favorite is #2.
Thanks a bunch, Konrad!

Love that BMW!:drool:

I particularly like the last shot - really captures early evening endurance racing. Top job on the clean up too:tup:
That's what I was going for. Thanks! 👍

Wow, I just jumped from the first page to this... There is most definitely an improvement. 👍 And now everything looks really good.

That's an excellent set, lilmann73. I can't believe how well you've been able to clean up that car - must've taken quite a while! I like pictures #2 (great sense of motion and contrast) and #5 (exceptionally good composition and depth of field) a lot, but the fourth one is still my favourite for the aforementioned reasons. :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back