Limitless Poll: #1 band of ALL TIMEMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjensen11
  • 99 comments
  • 4,038 views
How about Simon & Garfunkle? They're the ones that revolutionized music by having pop music in soundtracks for movies.
 
AC/DC rules. Don't compare them to Quiet Riot.

*** on feel the noize! They couldn't even cover that song well.

Edit: Yeah, that's a terrible swear. Heh. ***, ***, ***.
 
Yup AC/DC is one of the greatest bands. I love em.
 
comedy option: LIMP BIZKIT!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

bah, I should be banned for that.
now, seriously, im surprised that no one has said the rolling stones...

Cano
 
I've kind of lost interest in the #3-20 or whatnot. How about the #1?
 
Without a doubt, my humble opinion for the Top #1 Band of all time would have to be:



Pink Floyd​
 
My personal favourite 3 bands EVER! in order are .......

Queen
Pink Floyd
Genesis



:cool:
 
ehhh - NKOTB ?
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
ehhh - NKOTB ?
New Kids On the Block.
You don't get out nearly enough.
Mr. P, I truly hope he's joking.

In addition to my earlier post I have to say
Most of the "British Invasion" bands have been very influential.
The Yard Birds (with Clapton) and The Stones are probably up there for me. Simply because they brought the Blues to the attention of America.
Pity it took that, considering the Blues was "born" in America.
 
I feel bad for you. Seriously.
 
Bar-Zonda, but you too.
 
Linkin Park are Nu-Metal, which is a trendy version of metal. Nu-Metal does not seem metal to me at all. I hate Linkin Park just as much as I hate Limp Bizkit (d**k). Nu-Metal consists of rapped verses, buzzing guitars, and lumbering, rhythmic drumming. I would suggest that you should listen to REAL metal, my friend. Like Slayer, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Metallica, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Sepultura, and Pantera, these bands are real metal (thrash metal).

But sadly for Metallica, they are selling out rapidly. After the black album was released, everything for them turned the opposite way in their years and when St. Anger was released, it has become clear that Metallica are has-beens :indiff:

And to think that I actually used to like Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit? I feel dirty and humbled :yuck: :grumpy:
 
Klonie Gun
Linkin Park are Nu-Metal, which is a trendy version of metal. Nu-Metal does not seem metal to me at all. I hate Linkin Park just as much as I hate Limp Bizkit (d**k). Nu-Metal consists of rapped verses, buzzing guitars, and lumbering, rhythmic drumming. I would suggest that you should listen to REAL metal, my friend. Like Slayer, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Metallica, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Sepultura, and Pantera, these bands are real metal (thrash metal).

But sadly for Metallica, they are selling out rapidly. After the black album was released, everything for them turned the opposite way in their years and when St. Anger was released, it has become clear that Metallica are has-beens :indiff:

And to think that I actually used to like Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit? I feel dirty and humbled :yuck: :grumpy:


well i definatly have a great amount of metal such as killswitch angage, hatebeed, 36 crazyfists, spineshank, disturbed, slipknot, althought some of those bands song are slow, but i have a wide range of taste when it comes to rock, i like slow rock, nu-metal, which ive never really herd before and metal, they are all good imo.
 
IMO, Millencolin.
 
Back