1. The Beatles
2. Paul McCartney
3. John Lennon
4. Paul McCartney & Wings
5. George Harrison
I really was going to list 5, but after the first selection, my mind went blank. Some of the bands I like are Oasis, Blur, Travis, Jamiroquai, The Killers, Ocean Colour Scene, The Blue Hearts, Mr. Children, Blankey Jet City and I love all classic rock bands(Queen, R.S., etc.).
A band I started listening a lot to recently, that is now old, from the 80 hair bands is Autograph. After buying the cassettes of "Sign in Please" and "Thats the Stuff".
My current fav. bands: all hair bands by the way.
1. Motley Crue
2. Cinderella
3. Quiet Riot
4. Poison
5. Autograph
my self
Those bands might have been from influence, impact, and some popularity (with those who like them, not me).
NO SLAYER OR MOTLEY CRUE, except for those in red, they all suck