Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,412 views
Anyone up for a session in a little?
 
Anyone up for a session in a little?

Well, I was just drifting with Dilly_Bar but we are going to do some racing now so I can't.
 
 


Me & Dustin.
7810985446_390530e4f3_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice photoshop :p But I love BMWs
 
Last edited:
eddyac
Nice photoshop :p But I love BMWs

Don't try and flip your words!

My Euro Bro ;)
 
Nice photoshop :p But I love BMWs

You can't deny it sir, I was in the chatroom when it happened :D .
 
He's gotta point.

Can't hate JZ's // Rotaries.

I still prefer E30's. ;)
 
I was thinking of organizing a team meet this week if I have the time.
What day would all you guys possibly be online?
 
I was thinking of organizing a team meet this week if I have the time.
What day would all you guys possibly be online?

Tuesday or Friday would be the best for me (My days off work) but I can also do most evenings from 5pm onwards.
 
Tuesday or Friday would be the best for me (My days off work) but I can also do most evenings from 5pm onwards.
Same, this friday would be good 👍
 
Last edited:



Hmm, I don't know about Friday. Cause that's the day I hang with my Family.. & I'm on a Muslim Holiday for the next 2-3 days so I won't be on PS3 much.

But i'll see what I can do. 👍
 
Last edited:
I wont be online much this weekend, SBK and MotoGP is at same weekend going to watch that ;)
I might be on at 8pm if the races ended at that time.
 
lg-AYK4xYos&feature=plcp

2:22, his tyre decided it wanted to become spaghetti. 👍

Or maybe the GoPro camera has Rasta Hair....
 
2:22, his tyre decided it wanted to become spaghetti. 👍

Not sure that spaghetti will taste nice, I would rather cook spaghetti the conventional way thank you :yuck: .

But still, :lol: .
 
Spaghetti is always delicious.
 
Sick Boy... :lol:
 
Fixed my PS2 can play tourist trophy now :D. When is Team meet?
 
Sunday?
 
More fun with Sttrobe and Dustin a few of my Liquid friends :sly: :

7826073108_8bd11ed3f7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I might not come sunday don't know yet.
 
Last edited:
Back