Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,391 views
Well guys, Dustin & I were talking and wondering if you guys would like a home track to be set for our team & in the OP.

What would you guys want the track to be?
 
Le Mans , Cape ring ,deep forest ,laguna seca , TGTT are getting my vote ;)


Edit: SPA would be best.
 
Last edited:
Deep Forest & Le Mans, sound nice.
 
eddyac
Le Mans , Cape ring ,deep forest ,laguna seca , TGTT are getting my vote ;)

Edit: SPA would be best.

Spa section... It's just insane and I haven't stopped playing it since the other day.
 
Anyone care to gameshare Spa? :)
 
Spa section... It's just insane and I haven't stopped playing it since the other day.
I know what you mean :lol: there's a ebisu section with jump and walltap aswell ...
 
Nice pics eddy!
 
Thanks Duman 👍
 
Back from my trip, tired, but ready to get running. Did you add me btw stttrobe?
 
IgniterKing
Back from my trip, tired, but ready to get running. Did you add me btw stttrobe?

I didn't get a friend request. Add me, I'm about to fall asleep anyways.
 
Your username is hamooda-x?
 
Your username is hamooda-x?

tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500.png
 
cat_gasp.jpg
 
Hey Moe Is Leondrift a member? He was talking about it in the lobby yesterday and wasn't sure if he was or not. And sorry I left when you got back, I had just entered the BTCC and there was a practice/setup session last night.
 
Oh it's fine. & Leon isn't a member. He asked if he can join & I said let me drift with you first.
 
Never heard about that guy or seen him...
 
I'm on GT5 right now.
 
Me and LJ Drifted with him yesterday FYI...
 

Beautiful.
 
Sick E30 Guy!
 
Josh Whitehead, from Platform Garage, insaneeeeeeeeeeeee.
 
Nice OP update 👍

MORE KANSAI ALLSTARS MEIHAN DORIFTU!!!!!!

 
Last edited:
eddyac
Nice OP update 👍

MORE KANSAI ALLSTARS MEIHAN DORIFTU!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5bbv_oMHE">YouTube Link</a>

Thank you I'm gonna try and make better OP updates tomorrow.
 
Moe my favourite drifter is Felix Chitipakhovyan (Russian full name) not Chiti Pakhovyan :)
 
SKIDMARX
Moe my favourite drifter is Felix Chitipakhovyan (Russian full name) not Chiti Pakhovyan :)

You said Chiti! Haha I'll change it right now. :)
 
Nice OP update 👍

MORE KANSAI ALLSTARS MEIHAN DORIFTU!!!!!!



Now this is the kind of dori that Team Liquid aims for 👍 .
 
Even if we had 30+ cars in GT5, on the same track, at one time, would it even be possible to see? :lol:
 
Anybody up for a drift session tonight? Team members or not anyone is welcome.
And Moe, JSD-DUDDY wants a 4v4 or 5v5 friendly battle I'm guessing, he wants you to contact him.
 
Back