Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,413 views
Sttrobe; what happend last night? Internet issues?
 
Yeah you had internet issues at first.
Then when you restarted your PS3. My PS3 froze and I just went off for the night. Sorry about that. :l We could drift right now or tonight if you want to.
 
Lol; now's not really possible. There's work that needs to be done, bills that need to be payed!

But no internet problems on my side bro. Trust me..
 
ZSPaulus
Lol; now's not really possible. There's work that needs to be done, bills that need to be payed!

But no internet problems on my side bro. Trust me..

Alright then will you be on tonight?
 
Nevermind can't come online.
 
eddyac
Nevermind can't come online.

Eddy could you come online tomarrow maybe? I might move the team Meet to tomarrow.
 
Nope going to hairdresser and friends come over here tomorow...
 
Sunday it is.
 
SKIDMARX
The team meet is on Sunday now?

Yeah. Not a given time though, but try and be online by atleast 12-1PM your time.
 
Can't come that early sorry.
 
Last edited:
in the evening 6-7pm
 
So that's like around 8-9 my time. Okay that's good.
 
Yeah. Not a given time though, but try and be online by atleast 12-1PM your time.

I'm working all day that day, I should be on around 6-7pm my time then.
 
I'll just make it at night then.
 
Your logo is awesome! I love how it looks like liquid! 👍
 
TheLivingDead
Your logo is awesome! I love how it looks like liquid! 👍

Thank you, really appreciate it. :)

Made by the best!
 
Sttrobe
Thank you, really appreciate it. :)

Made by the best!

Looks like we need one too since Jsd is away and mass isnt very creative :lol:
Good luck from WSC.
 
Oh Magic Conshell, will Kaz ever put E30's in Gran Turismo 5?

tumblr_m80gt0Nu5o1qgteon.jpg
 
Going on GT5 now. if anyone wants to drifts hit me up
 
Yeah i'm on right now if your up for some drifting.
 
eddyac
Going on GT5 now. if anyone wants to drifts hit me up

Eddy going gangsta :lol:
 
eddyac
For playing GT5?:dunce:

No you noob, "hit me up" that's what I was referring to...
 
Haha go twitching ;):p
 
Back