Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,425 views
Best S13 I've ever seen

 
First sentence should be 'where', and last should be 'were'.

Otherwise it's looking good. 👍

Thank you for pointing that out LJ 👍 .
 
Anybody up for some drifting?
 
Can you give me like 10-20 miniutes?

My brother's on Skate 3. :D
 
Good tandem drifting thise ivening ^^
 
lspredator
Good tandem drifting thise ivening ^^

Yeah great tandems today Lars! :p
 
Great tandem drifting with everyone tonight. I hope to drift again soon 👍 .
 
I'm on now, if anyone's up for a drift.
 
You guys have the freshest looking first post ever! So neat and organized with nice pictures!
 
Thanks man, Appreciate it. :)

EDIT:

Toyota Supra MK3 3.0GT

7888871158_21a5d7c990_b.jpg


7888871720_b97db8e9a1_b.jpg


7888872264_c66aab0b62_b.jpg



7888872690_803055bf6d_b.jpg


7888873068_c35a59511b_b.jpg


7888873466_fbe314160d_b.jpg


7888873878_bc465c2492_b.jpg


7888874302_3df0c1d3a7_b.jpg
 
Last edited:

Sttrobe and Me (:

7893461138_dc9ca61ddf_b.jpg

​
 
Lookin' Good Jacky :)
 
*Twitch* *Twitch* lol
Sorry for being inactive
 
*Twitch* *Twitch* lol
Sorry for being inactive

It's cool yo, I think I might go inactive aswell. (Not on GTP)
But School's starting this Sunday, & I'll only be on Weekends.
So i'll be quite inactive. But I might come back with LFS & a G25! :)
 
Loving the Sunset or sunrise picture in the OP, something is a little weird about it though that I just realised. The 'BMW Fanatic' who is known as eddyac is in a Mercedes instead, ~the picture must be wrong~ . :)
 
Loving the Sunset or sunrise picture in the OP, something is a little weird about it though that I just realised. The 'BMW Fanatic' who is known as eddyac is in a Mercedes instead, ~the picture must be wrong~ . :)

I'm in a BMW. <.< :lol:
 
*Double Post

Would Like to Welcome " Sprags " To the Team!!

Welcome, Liam :p
 
Welcome to the team, sprags! And congratulations 👍 .
 
Wait, I just noticed, that you guys also drift at Spa. 👍 👍 I should have to join you guys, once. I wish more people drifted at Spa. I'm sorta bored with some of the Autumn Tsukuba Valley tracks.
 
Thanks sttrobe and MSTER232 👍 :sly:
 
Wait, I just noticed, that you guys also drift at Spa. 👍 👍 I should have to join you guys, once. I wish more people drifted at Spa. I'm sorta bored with some of the Autumn Tsukuba Valley tracks.

Spa is my all-around favourite track. Add me & we can drift it later today if you want.
 
i need to buy the dlc still :(
 
sprags
Thanks sttrobe and MSTER232 👍 :sly:

Thought you wanted to join Blackout you nublet :lol:
 
Thought you wanted to join Blackout you nublet :lol:

Pfft, not my business, but:


Want to join the team???

We are not looking for any new members at this particular moment.

That's from your own OP. :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Anyways, Hamooda-X, that's your PSN, right? Consider yourself added, if so. :)
 
MrMelancholy15
Pfft, not my business, but:

That's from your own OP. :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, Hamooda-X, that's your PSN, right? Consider yourself added, if so. :)

Our OP hasn't been changed for awhile lol!
 
Back