Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,427 views
Anyone else in VDC besides me?
 
Had to go back to photobucket -.- already forgotten flickr logins 👎

Edit: Check out my photo gallery 👍
 
Just one picture from my update in my gallery :)

8CCompetizionerearshottarmac.jpg


Check out my gallery...? much appreciated :sly:​
 
Please don't triple post sprag use the edit button :)
 
Just wanted to share Blitz' Z33 again.

7896190778_8774b7f4b7_b.jpg
 
That has to be the best picture I've seen you take Imo :sly:
Plus it's ma car <3 :p
 
Thank's Mate!<3
 
The <3 was at my car. But whatever... lol
 
I never intended it to you. :lol:
Get on skype, I wana ask you something!
 
gay. XD
I joke!
 
eddyac
Please don't triple post sprag use the edit button :)

S**t sorry guys didn't think :(

Edit: I'm on my iPod so I didn't know how to edit them :lol: but I know how to now 👍
 
Last edited:
Wow lets not take it serious ffs :L

one letter: K

Sorry edd, Cant see your Scooter :p
 
AppleJacks, Get on skype y0.
 
Leave me be y0. >_<

Edit: Get raped! :D I just officially ditched you :sly:
 
Stop being a box y0. :sly:
 
Good atleast one in this ultra competitive team.
Change op back sttrobe ;)
I'm coming Saturday for a little slide need to tune My SL for VDC :sly:
 
Guys, i'm honestly sorry but I just can't hold up a team anymore, I got school & a girl now. So I don't think i'll be playing any GT5 anymore...

I had a nice time with you guys, and had some nice drifts. Maybe one day we can all drift together again. But from today 7/9/2012 the team is now considered

CLOSED.
 
Well, oh dear
 
Sad to see another team go! Good luck with shool and the GF dude. I know both can make you miserable! ;)
 
Wow........didn't see that coming!
 
Naw, Gutted Man! Good luck to you and all the others. 👍
Such a shame, surely someone else can maintain the team or still represent it!
 
Well that was unexpected. Good luck Strobe :)
 
*****.... But anyways good luck sttrobe 👍 just play gt5 with your girl there I do just tell her to make you a samich :sly:

Edit: I'm joking just thought I'd say :)
 
Back