Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,433 views
Nice pics eddy, first one is my fav
 
Hope all's going well.
Stayed home today, Will be on.

EDIT:
8019011685_de4c1f4c2e_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I should be back on to do some drifting and catch up this weekend. Let me know if any of you are on and would like to do some drifting. But be prepared... I will be a little rusty.
 
Might come for a dori sesh in the evenings...
 
I have Got LFS S2 Licens now :)

Can some one help me with mod's and tuning set-up?

And Liquid can drift on LFS to?

Add me LS-Predator_NOR
 
Last edited:
Bored on a Saturday.

8035632712_4f451cc3dd_b.jpg

8035632884_b759424520_b.jpg

8035633060_87563ec33a_b.jpg

8035632833_32acf86a93_b.jpg
 
Yep, :/.
 
I will come on in a hour and have a little drift around with whoever...
 
Last edited:

Your Avatar<3

EDIT: Going on now, for a little slide if anyone's down.
 
Your Avatar<3

EDIT: Going on now, for a little slide if anyone's down.

Thank you, I'll come on now and have a little slide with you and whoever else...
 
Go outside if your bored :crazy:
Coming on GT5 now
 
Wow, today has been exactly one year of me owning a copy of GT5. ;)
interesting..
 
Wow, today has been exactly one year of me owning a copy of GT5. ;)
interesting..

Drift Anniversary! :D
 
Wow, today has been exactly one year of me owning a copy of GT5. ;)
interesting..

Time for a wheel and start Wheel twitching 👍
 
Pah I was trying to get him to get a wheel the other day.
Anyway nice session today guys, we'll have to do some more soon.
 
Yeah, sadly Friday's & Saturdays only days I can dori dori. :/

& when did you try & get me to get wheel? lol.
 
When you were talking about the price of a G27 and G25.
 
SKIDMARX
When you were talking about the price of a G27 and G25.

Yeah, I never said I was gonna buy one, im in the need of a phone more than a wheel right now.. Preferably a 4S.
 
Broke up with the girl today.
Will be on later.
 
Sttrobe
Broke up with the girl today.
Will be on later.

Well I feel for you. Sorry to hear it but glad you'll be on more often.
 
I never said I wanted to, lol.
I regret it so I have to fix it, fix some stuff in my life, then i'll settle down on some dorifuto.
 
Sttrobe
Broke up with the girl today.
Will be on later.

Sorry man but did she refuse to make you a samich? Id slap my b*tch up for not making a samich... (Im joking by the way lol) :sly:
 
Nah man, I dumped her. Till now I don't know why, want her back so freakin bad man.
 
Nah man, I dumped her. Till now I don't know why, want her back so freakin bad man.

Yeah i know how you feel right now.
 
Back