Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,427 views
maveric25
I have college & a fiancée, & I still manage to get on a lot. I think you'll be able to handle it. 👍 ;)

I can relate I have college, job and a girlfriend and I still get on too 👍
 
I have a job, cat, play sports, no Girlfriend.. But i get off all the time..

👍
 
I havn't been on GT5 since like last Saturday if I remember correctly. :lol:
 
I'll see if I can make it there. ;)

And Sttrobe, don't give up on GT5. I mean, look at me, I have college & a fiancée, & I still manage to get on a lot. I think you'll be able to handle it. 👍 ;)

Okay I hope to see you there mav.

And Sttrobe will probably come back when he starts to miss all of eddy's trolling.
But that is what makes eddy ... eddy ... and most people like him for that 👍

Edited because it really didn't make much sense.
 
Last edited:
Huh?
 

Actually after I read over my post it doesn't seem to make as much sense as I hoped.

Anyway ed are you available this Saturday?
 
Don't know yet will be online for VDC tho
 
Don't know yet will be online for VDC tho

Well okay, let me know when you find out and I'll see if it is worth doing it this weekend or another date.
 
Okay
 
Hey guy's hope all's going well.
I don't think i'll be able to make it Saturday.
 
Hey guy's hope all's going well.
I don't think i'll be able to make it Saturday.

Well only 2 members have said they maybe going so it may not happen anyway.
 
I come ;)
 

I have just had a call and I have to go into work on Saturday and some Sunday so I'm afraid I can't make it.
If anyone else could make the lounge instead of me please do so.
Sorry guys.
 
I think I might come back on PS3.. LINK.
 
This is to all fellow Liquid members, first I apologize for my inactivity recently on GT5. Next I would like to say I will probably remain inactive for another few weeks until my first set of exams are over but I will try to get on GT5 every now and then. To help me and keep this team active I am asking if any of you whenever you get on for a while will open up some lobbies and host little team meets amongst yourselves until I can start getting back on again.
Once again sorry for the inactivity and if you can do just a few of these lobbies between yourselves I would be grateful.
 
Last edited:
7996393025_6c7131c306_b.jpg



My Girlfriend's Dad's Rally Car.

 
Last edited:
Great sesh with Sprags,Frag,Jaape today :D
 
Sttrobe, read first kiss thread. Then read this: Dayumm, her dad owns that. :drool: I approve. :) Not that a Canadian's opinion matters, but, DAYUMMM, good choice.
 
Little test vid from the sesh to see how bad my camera is :p

👍

 
Hey guys my entry for 2.0 advanced is up xD and nice vid eddy what camera you using ?
 
Cool eddy :dopey: I remember that entry well!

-Regards. Black supra nürb
 
I use my ipod to do vids check out my channel ps3sprags theres a video on there testing ipod quality :sly:
 
Hope everyones doing well!
 
Just a test of my iPods quality :sly:


Edit : i got it working now :dunce:
​
 
have to watch this!
 
Yay we get another GTR 👍

2500th Post!
 
Back