Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
sprags
*****.... But anyways good luck sttrobe 👍 Just play gt5 with your girl there i do just tell her to make you a samich :sly:

Edit: I'm joking just thought i'd say :)

talk to mani

sprags
*****.... But anyways good luck sttrobe 👍 just play gt5 with your girl there I do just tell her to make you a samich :sly:

Edit: I'm joking just thought I'd say :)

👍 Like this!

I understand. Its hard. I have. 60+ hr/wk job, son, gf. Its hard running a team. Let alone a team and a comp.

Good luck with your endeavors.

SPANK
I understand. Its hard. I have. 60+ hr/wk job, son, gf. Its hard running a team. Let alone a team and a comp.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Glad you understand Steven. :)

Hello everyone, me and Moe have decided to not just close this team and all the hard work gone into it. So I am happy to inform that I will be taking charge of the team for now and we will try to keep it going.

If anybody has anything to say or has already decided to leave please contact me instead and I will contact Moe to update the thread.

I will be trying to host as many meets and greets as possible but I cannot promise anything.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
SKIDMARX aka LJG29.

SKIDMARX
Hello everyone, me and Moe have decided to not just close this team and all the hard work gone into it. So I am happy to inform that I will be taking charge of the team for now and we will try to keep it going.

If anybody has anything to say or has already decided to leave please contact me instead and I will contact Moe to update the thread.

I will be trying to host as many meets and greets as possible but I cannot promise anything.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
SKIDMARX aka LJG29.

Good luck mate!

Sorry I havnt been around, how's everything going with you guys?

EDIT: 800th thread post!

Hey guys, I'm planning on having a team meet this Saturday if enough members decide to come. If you can make it please tell me a suitable time (with the time zone of course) and I will try and figure out a time to suit everyone. It will just be a little fun session just to get everyone drifting together again. If you can't make it then please reply saying you can't then I will know how many members are turning up.

I will also make this lobby open to any drifters from GTP to just come down have some fun and do some dori.

You know that sh#t just got real, when the girl that likes you is into racing & her dad owns a Evo 10..

I will also make this lobby open to any drifters from GTP to just come down have some fun and do some dori.

I'll see if I can make it there. ;)

And Sttrobe, don't give up on GT5. I mean, look at me, I have college & a fiancée, & I still manage to get on a lot. I think you'll be able to handle it. 👍 ;)

Back