Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
Umm.... Gran Turismo or Real life?

Probably real life because his cousin has quite a few cars and 170 km/h is nothing in race driving (Gran Turismo). Pretty sure a stock Focus could go faster then that if you superglued the gas pedal to the floor.

It's actually my 17 y/o cousin.
Who doesn't even have a car.
We were in a rental on a downhill long stretch of road, and these two guys went 155km/h and another went 160km/h.
So me and my Cousin decided to break it,
And we landed somewhere between 164-169km/h, in a crappy Rental Ford Focus.
Funny part is he didn't even have insurance.. xD

Reason for all of this?

Did it because were stupid.
REALLY STUPID.

I remember me and my brother doing 128mph down the country roads in his celica ss-ii vvti.

But ive topped that too.
My uncles sleeper
580hp r32 gtr
Gold
170mph on the motorway.
That car is so sweet.
Had it since New.
Ill upload a picture when I get round to his house tomorrow.

MSTER232
Have you come back from your vacation yet? This team is starting to get boring without you and additional members.

No just had to sort some stuff. I'll be back on PS3 in a while! Sorry for the huge delay. :(

projects2k
I remember me and my brother doing 128mph down the country roads in his celica ss-ii vvti.

But ive topped that too.
My uncles sleeper
580hp r32 gtr
Gold
170mph on the motorway.
That car is so sweet.
Had it since New.
Ill upload a picture when I get round to his house tomorrow.

Sorry for the double post but..

Can you explain to me how a GT-R is a Sleeper?

Sttrobe
Yh check projects comment.

Sleeper refers to a car that looks visually stock but under the hood its a completely diffrent story.

@Powell- theres a diffrence between gt and real life.

Sleeper refers to a car that looks visually stock but under the hood its a completely diffrent story.

Dude, it come's stock with a RB26DETT everyone know's that..

You can't exactly have a Sleeper R32..

There is indeed a difference between GT and real life - this section is for GT. Not talking about (likely illegal) speeds on public roads in real life.

Subject is now dropped. Apparently a sticky at the top of the section is still too hard to read, I suppose warnings and infractions will have to suffice.

Dude, it come's stock with a RB26DETT everyone know's that..

You can't exactly have a Sleeper R32..

Step 1: Go to your local bedstore and buy the biggest and largest bed they have on offer.

Step 2: Place your R32 on it

Step 3: Pull the duvet over the R32 and wait until night time

Step 4: You now have a "Sleep"er R23!

[/TROLL-PHYSICS]

:lol:

Alright guys, enough about this subject.

Is Duddy making your thread a mess too Sttrobe? 👎 Gotta do something about that troll. I bet he doesn't have an R32 either. Because hitting 170mph on highway in Britain in a good idea.👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Crisp
Is Duddy making your thread a mess too Sttrobe? 👎 Gotta do something about that troll. I bet he doesn't have an R32 either. Because hitting 170mph on highway in Britain in a good idea.👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Your right I dont have an r32 its my uncles.

What you said doesnt make sense hater.

Back