Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
Crisp
Is Duddy making your thread a mess too Sttrobe? ๐Ÿ‘Ž Gotta do something about that troll. I bet he doesn't have an R32 either. Because hitting 170mph on highway in Britain in a good idea.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Well considering he said a R32 is a sleeper is just pretty sad.. lol.

But he hasn't ranted my thread so far. haha ๐Ÿ‘

Well guys.

I'm thinking about it and well.
I was thinking of buying a E36 318i since I think I have enough saved up for it.
What would you say to that?

Well guys.

I'm thinking about it and well.
I was thinking of buying a E36 318i since I think I have enough saved up for it.
What would you say to that?

I think you'll find youreself drifting in the rain a lot and on occasion when the track has been made wet. The 318 does not have enough power to do well on sunny grippy asfalt. I know this from talking to various people in the dutch drift scene (which is very small, but believe me those E30's are popular here too). If you can find one for the money you have available; go for a 325i

I think you'll find youreself drifting in the rain a lot and on occasion when the track has been made wet. The 318 does not have enough power to do well on sunny grippy asfalt. I know this from talking to various people in the dutch drift scene (which is very small, but believe me those E30's are popular here too). If you can find one for the money you have available; go for a 325i

Okay, yeah.
But the problem is, that I only have around $400 USD And I can get a 318i for around there. Oh and considering i'm 14 year's old. I won't keep it at 100hp the whole time I own it ofcourse. i'll add some stuff to it. I just want a missile to complete my driving skills.

I know, but for me specificially.

a 318i is good and about 120ft-lb of torque, and about 111hp so that's pretty good to keep me going.

But I need to talk to my dad about buying a new engine and what not, and I know for sure that would be a no, lol.

By all means i dont want to discurage you. I just that ive been thinking of starting to drift in RL and i want to start with a reasonable entry car and hate the rain and wet stuff.

But if you just want to get going in driving cars and getting experience under your belt; go for it man! Its gonna be awesome anyways!

Okay, yeah.
But the problem is, that I only have around $400 USD And I can get a 318i for around there. Oh and considering i'm 14 year's old. I won't keep it at 100hp the whole time I own it ofcourse. i'll add some stuff to it. I just want a missile to complete my driving skills.

Save up a little more cash in my opinion, I'm seeing some good BDC entry level (real life BDC) silvia's for about ยฃ1500-ยฃ3000.

I live in a country where all there is is Kia's and Toyota's from the 60's.

I've only seen 1 240sx my whole 3 years here.

Ouch :indiff: well a couple of grand on tuning can't be too bad I guess. Just remember the most important things first.

If you want more members, I recon it is a better idea to make it obvious that we are recruiting in the title of the thread. just a thought.

Ewww.. Kia...

Now I know I'm lucky because I saw a Silver Chrome Mercedes IRL two day ago... O_O

I mean I see nice cars in the rich part of my city all the time. Hell I saw a couple of Aventadors but I mean it's just sooooooo expensive.. cause of Customs, we have to pay like 60% more for the items when there's customs lol

Ouch :indiff: well a couple of grand on tuning can't be too bad I guess. Just remember the most important things first.

If you want more members, I recon it is a better idea to make it obvious that we are recruiting in the title of the thread. just a thought.

Sorry I just saw this!
I'll do that right now.

I do too.

reaction-guy.jpg

Back