List of current Gr.3/Gr.4 cars and their possible replacements in GT7/8

GT7 should have the "older" Vantage '18 since its listed in the data and this would have been great timing for it but as usual PD doesn't do the obvious things sometimes :/

Last edited:

GT7 should have the "older" Vantage '18 since its listed in the data and this would have been great timing for it but as usual PD doesn't do the obvious things sometimes :/

To add, it's also a legacy brand. Been the main sport luxury brand in the game since day one. A Bilstein livery doesn't cut it.
An up to date Vantage would be nice to at least compliment the updated AMG, Audi and Nissan GT3 cars.

I think PDI works with a limited budget, and with a peculiar management that focuses on other aspects that competing games don't give much importance to, given the low number of modern racing cars.

I don't think this is news to anyone.

Well, taking this into consideration, it is possible to say that, considering that the most recent models of GTE cars, namely Ferrari, BMW and Aston Martin, have become obsolete and destined for museums and, therefore, their licensing value must be Well reduced, these three cars could appear in the near future, before the most current GT3.

I know the GT3 season is pretty much kicking off before GT4, but in the Bathurst 12H there will be four GT4 cars participating. I needs me some new GT4 cars.

I know the GT3 season is pretty much kicking off before GT4, but in the Bathurst 12H there will be four GT4 cars participating. I needs me some new GT4 cars.
Two Gr.4 cars that i am surprised we don't have yet are the Nissan Z GT4 and the Alpine A110 GT4

also few which would be no brainer like AMG GT4 and Audi R8 GT4

Last edited:
Two Gr.4 cars that i am surprised we don't have yet are the Nissan Z GT4 and the Alpine A110 GT4

also few which would be no brainer like AMG GT4 and Audi R8 GT4
I just want a Camaro

V8 Camaro renders.jpg

I just want a Camaro
yea i get you - i just listed the "easiest" to add which wouldn't require too much work unlike other new cars like that Camaro , Vantage and Artura

although they could use the Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18 as a base to create that GT4 which visually they are pretty close
5c9ab05071e1287f7904cc4e27a07aae_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Last edited:
Back