List with cars from birthday and level tickets

• Thread starter GSD
  • 345 comments
I just sat here for over 3 hours grinding this level 15 ticket looking for the gtr academy version, and then I thought to myself "what the hell are you doing? It's just another gtr!" and then gave up never having seen it.

Your above calculation is right, but as I stated: Of opening a lvl 15 ticket, you cannot give a percentage to the change that is getting the GTR Academy (which is one of the 14 cars). We would have thought the chance is 1/14, but we are assuming now that is not the chance...

By short; by seeing your calculations, the chance of getting the GTR academy of a lvl 15 ticket is not 1 out of 14. But the exact chance cannot be calculated. Its testing (and seeing that the chance is very much lower than 1 out of 14, but never a real calculation!

You are right and because of that it was never my goal. I just needed to know if the car was more rare than others and although this is still not definitive proof, it's enough for me to stop farming the ticket on a regular basis.

The more data we have, the more those numbers will converge towards the real values, however.

Indeed. With as little data as I can collect myself (and even with the whole community) we won't get close to the real number. However, the closer we get to an infinite number of 'hatchings' the closer we get to the actual % :D

Are DLC cars obtainable in lvl tickets or in bday tickets?

No, there is a glitch for this one car only.

GSD
- You can get a Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop TOYOTA CAMRY(fantasy) from a 2010 ticket.
However it will disappear from your garage once you reload your savefile, because it's a DLC car. You can use it like every other car, but it won't stay in your garage. Well, of course you can keep it forever if you never quit the game, but I doubt that anyone is doing that.

I'll make a seperate thread for this, but here are the results of my mini experiment so far:

afbeelding12.png

Either I'm very unlucky or the GT Academy GT-R is rare...

Your ps3 probably wants to commit suicide by now..

I think you can easily get the academy version gtr through golding the licences, if you really want one

hi guys.
I have read every page of this thread, it took me about 20 min, and now i am finally here to make a post to te List with cars of leve tickets.
I have got a Level 20 ticket at Sunday and I tried to get the "" because i need a fast classic race car for a B-Spec claccic race car race. And in my oponion the car for a ticket is not randoom! I tjhink that the chance to get a rare car is smaller than the chance to get a normal car. Why? Look at the list, the numbers in red show, how often i got the car and than reseted the game:
Level 20 (13 cars)
Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE '07 (5 times)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 (0 times)
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 (1 time)
Honda ARTA NSX '06 (7 times)
Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06 (9 times)
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06 (7 times)
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car (4 times)
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 (5 times)
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 (6 times)
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (5 times)
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 (4 times)
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (4 times)
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 (3 times)

(I spend 2 days with reseting mys PS3 to get finally the Ford :banghead:)
We can see that i got the other cars more often than the to older cars (Chevrolet Corvette´63 and Ford Mark ´67). What do you think about that? Do you share my opinion?

hi guys.
I have read every page of this thread, it took me about 20 min, and now i am finally here to make a post to te List with cars of leve tickets.
I have got a Level 20 ticket at Sunday and I tried to get the "" because i need a fast classic race car for a B-Spec claccic race car race. And in my oponion the car for a ticket is not randoom! I tjhink that the chance to get a rare car is smaller than the chance to get a normal car. Why? Look at the list, the numbers in red show, how often i got the car and than reseted the game:
Level 20 (13 cars)

We can see that i got the other cars more often than the to older cars (Chevrolet Corvette´63 and Ford Mark ´67). What do you think about that? Do you share my opinion?

Hello and welcome to the forums, this post above is crap, sorry to say that.
- Its a 1 person finding, so it doesn't say anything!!!
How can youactually tell that it's not random if it's tested by only you?? Then you have to open at least 500+ times the same ticket, not 20 times....
Please stop this opening ticket business in this thread and make a new thread for it.

Speculations is nothing nowhere the truth!

Hello and welcome to the forums, this post above is crap...

:eek: It's grumpy Goukipau!!! :scared:
You've got a weird way to say welcome, that's for sure :lol:
I actually think his post wasn't that bad because I also had the feeling that the tickets are not random, but on the next day all my theories were ruined because I received a suppose to be rare car 2-3 times in a row. Sometimes I even had the feeling that the RNG which creates the random cars could be linked to the date or time of my PS3 because I received the same car over and over again and on the next day I didn't received a single one. But you are right this needs MUCH MORE testing than just a few resets from a single person.

Your ps3 probably wants to commit suicide by now..

Hehe, There was no hard resetting involved and I duped the tickets a few times to keep the number of game restarts (and time spent) a bit lower.
By now I stopped opening tickets for this car though.

I think you can easily get the academy version gtr through golding the licences, if you really want one

Ticket seemed easier. There are one or two annoying events that'll take me far too much actual play time. I did the glitching while watching TV (pip) or when I was otherwise not able to drive.

How can youactually tell that it's not random if it's tested by only you?? Then you have to open at least 500+ times the same ticket, not 20 times....
Please stop this opening ticket business in this thread and make a new thread for it.

You are indeed a bit grumpy. You can just read the first page. The rest of the thread is either: "New ticket in the seasonals" or a short list of which cars can 'hatch' from the new ticket. I find it quite nice that the thread is also being used for discussing other parts of the tickets.
Your point is valid, much much more data is needed to make conclusions.
However, that's not a reason to get this angry at someone who's just posting his findings and draws conclusions a little too soon.

hi guys.
Level 20 (13 cars)

Go back a few pages and read my post on the level 15 ticket, I spent nearly 6 hours solid to get my desired car, I started believing it wasn't even on the ticket. BUT it is totally random, 1 person will take ages and another may get it quickly.

I see everyone with all these birthday tickets, how are you changing your bday to fool the game to giving you a ticket? I can not find it anywhere.

I see everyone with all these birthday tickets, how are you changing your bday to fool the game to giving you a ticket? I can not find it anywhere.

Most people like me make dummy accounts just to get the birthday ticket they want. They just enter the date that they want the ticket.
So since today is 2/24/(insert year) they would set that as the birth date. Then they start up GT5 on the dummy account and receive the ticket.
Then the last thing is they add the account they want to sent the ticket to and then you have a birthday ticket.

Question: Do I have to be online on the PSN in order to receive a birthday ticket?
If no, then is it possible to change the date/clock of the PS3 to receive a birthday ticket?

~Thank You! :dopey:

Hmm i thought that 5+1+7+9+7+4+5+6+5+4+4+3 is 60, not 20... doesn´t matter.
IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION. Come down boy.

GSD
I actually think his post wasn't that bad because I also had the feeling that the tickets are not random, but on the next day all my theories were ruined because I received a suppose to be rare car 2-3 times in a row. Sometimes I even had the feeling that the RNG which creates the random cars could be linked to the date or time of my PS3 because I received the same car over and over again and on the next day I didn't received a single one.
Hmm so my theory i busted. Thaks for answer 👍

Go back a few pages and read my post on the level 15 ticket, I spent nearly 6 hours solid to get my desired car, I started believing it wasn't even on the ticket. BUT it is totally random, 1 person will take ages and another may get it quickly.

Ok I will do that man. Thanks :)

I'm after the Grey/Red Wing Mazda Furai from a LV23 ticket. So far I haven't gpt it but have noticed something. Everytime I get the Furai, its been the same colour but when I try again the next day, its a different colour. Hope this helps

If I read correctly, the new seasonal gives you a level 8 ticket, yet I don't see level 8 on the list. Anyone know where I can find this info?

corvettee is a lvl 22er

Except that also doesn't prove in any way that there are not different odds of getting different cars for each ticket. Yes, some may indeed get a 'rare' car right away, but that is the nature of random draws, they may have simply gotten lucky.... after all, despite incredibly low odds of winning a million dollar lottery - there is usually at least one winner.

I've been doing tests on multiple B'day and level tickets, and I also am seeing a pattern of variable odds for the different cars in a ticket.

Besides, as PrinceMatt's results show, a sample of 60 draws from a pool of only 13 cars should on average result in 4-5 draws of the same car. While certainly not impossible, the probability of not drawing even one of the possible 13 cars after 60 attempts is less than a 1% chance (.8% to be more precise), and the odds are even less that he also would only get the Ford Mark IV just once after those 60 attempts!

So it is hardly a stretch of the imagination that it is very likely there are different odds for getting specific cars with each ticket, and that it is very unlikely that the odds are equal for all cars in a ticket.

Interestingly enough, the odds do not appear to be related to the value of a car as much as the age of the car, but again, more confirmed data needs to be reported - and I've run into some early model cars that have also had well below average ratio of hits to draws.

Last edited:
Great job GSD

But I noticed one small omission
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 also LV.10 car.Currently not on the list Lv.10 cars

XJPI5.jpg

Last edited:
Good job OP. Are there any cars that are left out of the level 0-24 tickets? Such as the Stratos Rally Car as mentioned above?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back