List with cars from birthday and level tickets

• Thread starter GSD
  • 345 comments
I suspect the most sought after car from the lv16 ticket will be the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car (especially for those trying to get a specific livery), as they are not only rare in the UCD, but they can't be gifted, they can't be painted of course, and until now the only ticket you had a chance of getting these cars was the 1000 car ticket, which meant the chance of getting just one FTO TC was less than .01%, and far far worse for those trying to get all of the different liveries.

Digital-Nitrate
I suspect the most sought after car from the lv16 ticket will be the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car (especially for those trying to get a specific livery), as they are not only rare in the UCD, but they can't be gifted, they can't be painted of course, and until now the only ticket you had a chance of getting these cars was the 1000 car ticket, which meant the chance of getting just one FTO TC was less than .01%, and far far worse for those trying to get all of the different liveries.

Exactly!! Its been 8 months since I originally posted about ways of acquiring this car and eventually found all colours except white, from checking the UCD. Now with the Lv16 ticket should increase the chances significantly of getting this car. :)

So far I've received the following cars from the Lv16 ticket:

Nissan Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
High End Performance G37
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
AEM S2000
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car

I didn't receive my birthday ticket today! :( :( :( Anyone know why?

several thingsfor you to check:
- the birthdate on your PSN? (if this is filled in otherwise, you won't collect)
- was the GT5 inbox full? (if it was full,you cannot recieve items)
- did you start Gran Turismo on your birthday,to recieve the ticket? (the day must be same day as filled in on your PSN account)

If this is not it, then trade one on the marketplace...

several thingsfor you to check:
- the birthdate on your PSN? (if this is filled in otherwise, you won't collect)
- was the GT5 inbox full? (if it was full,you cannot recieve items)
- did you start Gran Turismo on your birthday,to recieve the ticket? (the day must be same day as filled in on your PSN account)

If this is not it, then trade one on the marketplace...

My PSN Birthday was 31/08/1997.
My GT5 inbox was empty.
I did start GT5 on my birthday.

Thanks for the ideas. :)

While I was ripping the base rally ticket,the Daihatsu Storia X4 came up twice,and it's not on the list.

Back