List with cars from birthday and level tickets

• Thread starter GSD
  • 345 comments
I always refer to this thread but now I have to look for and find it, what the..:grumpy:

There must have been some mistake here???

Awesome work GSD, btw.

they just put up new seasonals and the prize you win for it is a lvl 11 ticket.

what cars are listed for this ticket?

I always refer to this thread but now I have to look for and find it, what the..:grumpy:

Awesome work GSD, btw.

I am also a bit confused and I am not sure if I keep updating the list if it's not sticky anymore. Searching for it really sucks 👎 Anyway I did add the level 11 ticket, probably my last update

There are two stickys now at the top of the Questions & Answers forum. The Sticky by Famine is a post with loads of links in it, you'll find the link to this thread in there

It looks probable that tickets for levels 14 and 16 will appear eventually with future seasonal events (maybe even level 0, but level 40... probably not!), so you could perform a "preemptive strike" and make those lists right away, if you feel so inclined.

Great work by the way 👍

GSD
I am also a bit confused and I am not sure if I keep updating the list if it's not sticky anymore. Searching for it really sucks 👎 Anyway I did add the level 11 ticket, probably my last update

GSD
Do not give up now when you're almost at the finish.
You have made a great job, and I visiting this thread very often.
Please do not give up.

jvr
is this thread not sticky anymore? I find it pretty useful, so I think it might be an error or something :scared:

Awesome work GSD, btw.

GSD

Please refer to this:

There are two stickys now at the top of the Questions & Answers forum. The Sticky by Famine is a post with loads of links in it, you'll find the link to this thread in there

And this. Note that I've unstuck three of my own threads. These threads, along with this one, are all referred to in the new, single sticky thread, with a direct link, a credit and a short explanation of the function of the thread.

As I've now patiently explained five times, the over-stickying of the GT5 forums made it look cluttered and intimidating. To promote thread creation (forums thrive on threads) and participation and not over-whelming new users with a full page height of threads they're instructed to read first (without any indication of why or if it interests them) the stickies have been removed. However, the sticky threads were important, so replacing them with a single thread that isn't intimidating that refers people directly to these threads without having to search for them and gives them an indication of why they should read them and why they are of interest.

This thread is included in that sticky. Anyone complaining that they've had to search to find it has clearly not bothered reading the single new sticky in this forum...

This thread is included in that sticky. Anyone complaining that they've had to search to find it has clearly not bothered reading the single new sticky in this forum...

To be honest I didn't read the new sticky, because I thought it's more like some general rules etc. It was not like that I couldn't be bothered, I just didn't even notice it. But today I had a bit more time and read the new sticky. It's really nice but also very long. I hope that the people new to this forum are not too lazy to read through the whole sticky just because they search for a certain car, paint or ticket list. Anyway, next time I'll try to read the new stickies before I start crying. :guilty:

GSD
I hope that the people new to this forum are not too lazy to read

Oh, there'll always be someone. It's impossible to cut useless threads down to zero, but at least now there's less excuse that they didn't know which sticky to read. There were... many.

Plus with it all in one post, it's just a CTRL+F away now. It even shows up that way just looking for your name - which is one character better than the vBulletin search feature can ever manage.

The only thing I'm confused about is how do you get a 2010, 2009, 2008, etc. ticket if you have to be +18 years old to make an account with a year under 18?
I looked it up it's called a sub-account I think. It means that you need verification from a parent to activate the account. I'm just guessing.

The only thing I'm confused about is how do you get a 2010, 2009, 2008, etc. ticket if you have to be +18 years old to make an account with a year under 18?
I looked it up it's called a sub-account I think. It means that you need verification from a parent to activate the account. I'm just guessing.

Yes, and it's very easy to do.

Just create a new account with any email address (doesn't have to be a real address), with today's date as the birthday with the year of your choice.

If the account is for a minor (under 18 for NA) it will then ask for you to put in the email and password of the Master Account you want to have associated with this new sub-account. This has to be a real account (real email address) because Sony will email a verification notice to the Master Account's email address.

When you get the email and verify the new sub-account, then you can add it to your PS3, log into GT5, and get the Birthday card.

Alternately, you can also log into the Main Account and then select Account, then select Sub Accounts, then select Create Sub Account.

I don't know if it is possible to make an account that is just one day old and thus get a 2012 ticket (if it exists), but for those curious they can certainly try.

Also, I believe there is a limit (5?) to how many sub-accounts any one master account can be linked to. I also do not know if it is possible to remove a sub-account from a master account, so if anyone was planning on making several sub-accounts, they may also need to have a few master accounts with real email addresses.

Last edited:
Lol I subscribed to this thread long long ago, that way I have no problem finding it, sticky or no sticky. Cheers!

Until recently, this was also true of the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32. And then the level 15 ticket was issued.

Is there a way to get tickets besides finishing a Seasonal Set or trading?
Yes, the 1000 ticket, a few level tickets for completing the different leagues (Beginner, Professional, Endurance, etc.) and a birthday ticket which you receive on your birthday.

Picked up the Buick Special '62 from my Lv 14 ticket
I remember it being Lv 14 when it was in the OCD.
GSD
Can anyone confirm this?
:

Today, after many attempts I've also got a Buick Special '62 from level 14 ticket.

Level 14 Ticket has been added to the list. Though I am not sure if you can actually get Art Morrison Corvette'60 from it.
Yes, it is possible to get Art Morrison

Last edited:
Back