Little Duckpond Under The Mountain.

• Thread starter Thorin Cain
  • 763 comments
Anyone who tries that tune will thoroughly enjoy it. If you don't like that car, you will love it after.:cool:

Like it more than my own :dunce:
I see that came with it's own thank you comment attached :odd: :lol:. Does that mean I don't need to say it again :dopey:.

Of course it is a true honour you would say such a thing :embarrassed:. I know yours is a fine machine.... a little down on power mind you:P.
To be honest I find yours better to use nowadays (unless it's specifically an RS online race ;)), it has f/r spring ratio better suited to the aero package than mine does. It's a lot less prone to front-end lift over high speed crests :bowdown:.

I see that came with it's own thank you comment attached :odd: :lol:. Does that mean I don't need to say it again :dopey:.

Of course it is a true honour you would say such a thing :embarrassed:. I know yours is a fine machine.... a little down on power mind you:P.
To be honest I find yours better to use nowadays (unless it's specifically an RS online race ;)), it has f/r spring ratio better suited to the aero package than mine does. It's a lot less prone to front-end lift over high speed crests :bowdown:.

Tried to help you out there :D

Honda NSX Type R '02
View attachment 110643

Updated after 1.09

Specifications:

Performance Points: 575pp
Max. power: 468BHP
Weight:1039kg
Weight Distribution: 46:54
Drivetrain: MR

Parts Fitted:
Oil Change
Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports ECU
Weight reduction Stage 3
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction
Front Aero A
Flat floor
Rear wing Custom A
Body rigidity improvement
Wheel Size plus 2"
Tyres: Racing Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 85/85
Spring Rate: 10.29/8.42
Dampers(Compression): 7/5
Dampers(Extension): 8/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber:1.7/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.04

Brake Balance:7/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:
Power Limiter: 96.9%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 0/20
Ballast Amount: N/A
Ballast Position: N/A

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.000
Set top Speed @: 124MPH/200Km/H
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 3.920
2: 2.870
3: 2.199
4: 1.754
5: 1.452
6: 1.248
Set final gear to 3.150
Top Speed: 184MPH/296Km/H
Set top speed to suit track with final gear only.

This tune is one of my personal favourites. The steering is very direct and the rear end is just a tad on the slippery side, just the way I like em! The NSX Type R '02 was one of my most used cars on GT5 and with this tune it will likely rack up a lot of miles this time round too.

Enjoy your drive!

EDITED 19/06/14: Re-tuned for the use of camber at Nurburgring GP-F after the 1.09 Update. Roll bars, toe angles and LSD settings also changed.

Original settings before update.
Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 85/85
Spring Rate: 10.29/8.42
Dampers(Compression): 7/5
Dampers(Extension): 8/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber:0.00/0.00
Toe Angle: -0.08/0.04

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14
Braking Sensitivity: 12
Took this for a spin in the 2-Wheel Drive Non-Racing Car Super Lap at the Red Bull Ring, it's not as quick as the Concept version but it's still good for a 1:35.887 at the moment.

👍:bowdown: @Thorin Cain

Yeah, let's hope this thing goes back to action once GT Sport comes out.
If by "this thing" you mean this Garage/Thread, then let me put your mind at rest now. Sorry but no, this won't start up again when GT Sport comes out. I currently don't own a PS4 and probably won't until the new year comes around. Even then, I will be focusing more on improving my driving technique than tuning for quite a while after I do get my hands on it.

Sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for :guilty:.

Last edited:
Back