Little Duckpond Under The Mountain.

• Thread starter Thorin Cain
  • 763 comments
How is the training going young padawan?
Not well my master. More practice needed for me with this one, I keep losing the lap either in the first chicane :embarrassed: or entering the left hand loop towards the end of the lap :banghead:. Patience with it I've been lacking :guilty: I prefer having traffic to play with :)

Not well my master. More practice needed for me with this one, I keep losing the lap either in the first chicane :embarrassed: or entering the left hand loop towards the end of the lap :banghead:. Patience with it I've been lacking :guilty: I prefer having traffic to play with :)
Brake early and power through you must young padawan

I found that braking earlier than I would normally was the key with this track and tune. The car always seems to be skidding in the braking zones.

How's it going at Apricot Hill?

I found that braking earlier than I would normally was the key with this track and tune. The car always seems to be skidding in the braking zones.
Thanks for the tip :cheers:

That's because it was tuned by a :crazy:person ;) It's the track knowledge that'a failing me most, I'm doing ok till the little zig-zag chicane, I could still see your ghost at least :lol:, after that it's lose a load of time staying on track or :eek::scared::ouch: :lol:

The Apricot Hill one should be of little issue :) I've got plenty of cars that should grab an easy gold there. That'll be the icing on the cake when I get Ascari done 👍

How's your CSL getting on there?

I'm doing ok till the little zig-zag chicane, I could still see your ghost at least :lol:, after that it's lose a load of time staying on track or :eek::scared::ouch: :lol:

Brake as you enter the zig-zag it helps you get round the left hander after. The final part is all about patience and getting the car to turn in once it has you can power through the corners.

How's your CSL getting on there?

Currently on a 1:30.3xx think I can do a 1:29.8xx just need to revisit it

Mazda RX-7 TC.View attachment 119117
Specifications:
Performance Points: 575pp
Max. power: 479 BHP
Weight: 975 kg
Weight Distribution: 50:50
Drivetrain: FR

Parts Fitted:
Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine tuning Stage 2
Racing tyres Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 75/80
Spring Rate: 13.25/14.75
Dampers(Compression): 5/6
Dampers(Extension): 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.05

Brake Balance:6/5

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 8
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:
Power Limiter: 94.1%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 350/450
Ballast Amount: N/A
Ballast Position: N/A

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.000
Set top Speed @: 124MPH/ 200Km/H
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 3.053
2: 2.337
3: 1.863
4: 1.528
5: 1.290
6: 1.123
Set final gear to: 3.400
Top Speed: 173 MPH/ 278 Km/H
Change top speed to suit track with final gear only.

Tuned to 575pp this RX-7 TC should be very competitive at most circuits but really comes alive at Laguna Seca. Not too far off the performance of the RE Amemiya RX-7 this will give most, if not all other cars of similar pp a run for their money.
nice setup but i would put camper front high and more less rear and toe more rear and less rear;) and height egual;)

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (R32)Built for Autumn Ring Seasonal.
View attachment 147108

Specifications:
Performance Points: 530pp
Max. power: 412 BHP
Weight: 1230 kg
Weight Distribution: 54:46
Drivetrain: 4WD

Parts Fitted:
Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differential
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Tyres: Sport Hard
Front Aero Kit B
Flat Floor
Wheels size up 2"

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 87/93
Spring Rate: 7.38/6.29
Dampers(Compression): 4/5
Dampers(Extension): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.05
Brake Balance:6/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 5/6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10/12
Braking Sensitivity: 5/10

Torque Distribution: 30:70

Power:
Power Limiter: 100%

Body:
Aerodynamics: Stock
Ballast Amount: N/A
Ballast Position: N/A

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.000
Set top Speed @: 112 MPH/ 290 Km/H
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 4.432
2: 3.127
3: 2.340
4: 1.833
5: 1.498
6: 1.277
Set final gear to: 3.925

Built for the 530pp Autumn Ring Seasonal event. This tune is really just a slightly lower powered version of the Tune I have previously done for this car, the only differences are a loss of 50 BHP and the Torque Distribution Changed from 25:75 to 30:70.

Again this probably won't be the fastest tune out there but it was an easy gold on lap one and a still in the top 1000 with 1:22.258 with no NOS. Good luck guys and girls, go for the GOLD!

Have fun and enjoy your drive!

Thanks bro. The setting it's overall nice. A bit understeer when braking while cornering. How to overcome that? Please help!

Thanks bro. The setting it's overall nice. A bit understeer when braking while cornering. How to overcome that? Please help!
Best bet is to alter the Brake balance. If running on RS tyre, try either, 3/4, 3/5 or 4/6. If you're planning on using sports, tyres drop the racing brakes and use a similar rear bias. Hope this helps :cheers:

Best bet is to alter the Brake balance. If running on RS tyre, try either, 3/4, 3/5 or 4/6. If you're planning on using sports, tyres drop the racing brakes and use a similar rear bias. Hope this helps :cheers:

Thank bro. I did manage to time 55:56.597 sec in Tsukuba track using Sport soft tires. Thanks again for helping me out.

I had to do it didn't I!? :banghead: :lol:.

@RMan72 :bowdown:. That is a phenomenal time at Laguna Seca my friend 👍 Inside the top 200 :D:tup: and without resorting to a seriously neutered Hybrid :yuck: to do it.
I think I have an easy second to shave off but I'm getting nowhere near the 23s. Outstanding sir, I bow to you 👍:bowdown:. :cheers:

I had to do it didn't I!? :banghead: :lol:.

@RMan72 :bowdown:. That is a phenomenal time at Laguna Seca my friend 👍 Inside the top 200 :D:tup: and without resorting to a seriously neutered Hybrid :yuck: to do it.
I think I have an easy second to shave off but I'm getting nowhere near the 23s. Outstanding sir, I bow to you 👍:bowdown:. :cheers:

I always try and do times without using the obvious car.
I'm going to put your tune on the S2000 tomorrow, hopefully it'll get me a 22 👍:bowdown:

I always try and do times without using the obvious car.
I'm going to put your tune on the S2000 tomorrow, hopefully it'll get me a 22 👍:bowdown:
It'll do me 18s on the soft sticky stuff all day long, so you should be able to knock a bit off your time :). You'll probably need to make some tweaks to the transmission though it's a bit too :crazy: with the increased power/ harder tyre thing going on ;).

Expert Class Non-Racing Car Challenge
25/08/2016 - 22/09/2016
Suzuka Circuit
PP: 600 or less
Tyres: Sports: Hard or less
Categories: Normal Car

WINNERS:
Maserati GranTurismo S '09
Suzuka Circuit.jpg
Standard brakes ABS 1
Added Intake Tuning to avoid Oil Change

One of my favorite cars in GT6, won at Suzuka!
Great tune, my good friend! :cheers:

PS3 Replay file download link

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
MxaGDehENov4Yw4NNW_0.jpg
Standard brakes ABS 1
Added Isometric Exhaust Manifold to avoid Oil Change.
6th gear at 1.183 (yours not possible).

Great tune, my good friend! :cheers:

PS3 Replay file download link

Last edited:
Back