(live) Free stacks of gifts 2. Pottert tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 171 comments
  • 5,944 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
And im taking it over,
I will try to do it daily as much as possible.
I'm open to suggestions and in generally if I have it it's gift able (unless it's one of my babies)

Notifications;

There will be no competition on 18.19 and 20 th of march as prior trade agreements

Rules:
Only one guess so guess wisely
If you win 3 in a row you are required to sit out the next competition
You must wait till I say go to declare you're answer otherwise it is void and you're out ;)
From the winner I'll need fr before 2pm gmt 7am (this sites timezone) for me to be able to gift
Psn : mjm_98

Cars:



Question;



I'm running through iPod so be patient with me ;)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the props in the title! Good luck...
 
Haha don't feel offended but after a while it will most likely change. ;)
 
mjm_98
Haha don't feel offended but after a while it will most likely change. ;)

I wont be offended!
 
I hope this isn't plagiarism
 
I hope it's a succes
 
What time suits most people bearing in mind I'm gmt
 
mjm_98
What time suits most people bearing in mind I'm gmt

What time zone is gmt? Im in the central time zone.
 
What time is it there now?
 
5 hours ahead of the time on this site
20:27
 
Yeah,I know its 8:28pm here.:lol: so he is 5 hours behind us?
 
I would imagine that yes
 
Got it,and my answer to your question 11-12 is fine with me.:)
 
What do you think of first choice


I've got a few lined up ;)
 
Between 20:00 and 3:00 your time.
 
mjm_98
What do you think of first choice

I've got a few lined up ;)

I want that speed 12...
 
Not bad.;)

@ Wrapture I can send you a Speed 12 in about 10 days.;) I have 7 :lol:
 
Rob192005
Not bad.;)

@ Wrapture I can send you a Speed 12 in about 10 days.;) I have 7 :lol:

Thanks :) 👍
 
Welcome,It's not 0/0 though.
 
Rob192005
Welcome,It's not 0/0 though.

I dont care about 0/0/0 or 0/0. There are like 5 0/0/0's in my garage of 273.
 
Oi stop devaluing my prize :grumpy: Haha
 
Okay,you'll get it 3-23.👍
@ Mjm_98 I want that NSX-R LM :lol:
 
Did you want the toyota ft86 concept II stock or painted?

I have it 0/0/0.
Can paint it DLC and still send it 0/0/0
 
I really don't mind

Are you here to win tonight?
 
mjm_98
I really don't mind

Are you here to win tonight?

Haha. Maybe! I Have those cars but I will watch and see!

Im gonna make it look unbelievable, pick a type chrome, color shift or matte?
 
Honestly it'll be fine stock

But I wouldn't mind black rims

To me the car is always in believe able
 
mjm_98
Honestly it'll be fine stock

But I wouldn't mind black rims

To me the car is always in believe able

Ok I will go nero nemisis'd out...and this will be my final giveaway for a while! Later good luck w the thread its alot of work!
 
Just the rims yeah lol

I'm starting to feel it already

Not hinting at anything but what do be think of

Muscle Japanese and gt academy cars ;)
 
7 or 6 am

5 hours ahead of this site
 
Back