(live) Free stacks of gifts 2. Pottert tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 171 comments
  • 5,944 views
1 hour till show time !!!
 
I'm waiting.;)
 
Dw I'll keep you waiting haha

I'm actually feeling a slight buzz
 
Cue the music
Seriously though writing up now
 
You don't you ask Jesus to do it for you as he fed the 5000 from one fish and little else.;)
 
Unfortunately it's not correct
 
They are Grandfather, Father, and Son. The middle is a father and a son at the same time.
 
MrDIABLO876
Answer: They are Grandfather - Father - Son. The middle is a father and a son at the same time!

Correct send fr and what car do you want
 
:lol: I knew it was wrong,and yes the answer above mine looks alot better.
 
Ok noted send fr with gtp giveaway and the car so I remember

Tomorrow it'll be a "what can you win"
Where I will post 2 options and the third will be the answer to the clues I post as questions
 
The what car can you win for tomorrows question
 
Awesome job ...
 
I've got tomorows question
I think it's a really good one
 
Yesterdays car sent

New cars up
 
Will be at 11pm (gmt) today
 
So heres how today will go down


"what car can you win"
I have stated two of the 3 choice but
The question will be clues as to what the other choice is. To win all you have to do is (only 1 guess) guess the other car. (not until I say go at around 11 pm gmt and the thread is "live")
 
So let me get this straight..we are to guess the prize and win if we're correct?
 
Yes


But you still get to pick out of three

It's like the what car am I in from before but with my personal touch ;)

But doesn't start yet
 
Okay,just checking.:)
 
This is you're 1 hour warning people
 
I disagree


As a unofficial!! hint I've been trading for prizes and try to take into account wants from the public
 
Then I definately have it..:lol: or one of them at least.;)
 
Back