(live) Free stacks of gifts 2. Pottert tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 171 comments
  • 5,944 views
Why would you think that


I don't duplicate
 
I think you mis-interpreted me sir ;) I meant I'm pretty sure I know what everbody (or most at least) is looking for right now.
 
I'm just trying to be mysterious. ;)


I think everyone will like this one (question)
 
I think next month I'm going to put my own spin on a thread like this only it'll be what did I buy today or something.:)
 
Competition over giveaway threads ay
 
They guess it,they get it,simple(well the concept at least);) although with the 50 variations of Skyline,MX-5 etc,R32,3,4 or NA,NB would do.
 
Everything's simple in concept;)

But sounds good
 
👍 10 minutes huh.
 
Not eager are you ?
 
Me? never..:lol:
 
Don't jump the gun it's not quite started just on iPod so have to change title early
 
Understood.:P
 
Just about to right up
 
Toughie..I know the year but I'm not saying it..I have it down to 2 potentially.
 
That wasn't an answer..:lol: if I was to name a manufacturer that'd be an answer.;)
 
I was joking

You're let of this time ;)
 
How so very kind of you.;) I will guess Mercedes-Benz.
 
Wrong you have to guess the actual car

So again I'll let you have another guess rob
 
Nevermind,I read it wrong..:lol:
 
No

My iPod spasm'd and didn't finish editing look at clues again rob ;)
 
Sls amg 10
 
No it's not sls Amg 10
 
Come on other people
 
Okay I've done all the research I'm going to,I don't know if you went with 2002 or 2003 but it was the 02/03 season anyway my guess is Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’02
 
Okay I've done all the research I'm going to,I don't know if you went with 2002 or 2003 but it was the 02/03 season anyway my guess is Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’02

DANGIT I just read up on this too.. And that was going to be my guess...

Oh... It said they had been in for 7 years before 2009 soo... well there's my guess. I'm out of this one then
 
I'll give you something for free

Wrong year 03 as the season ends in 2003 so promoted and end of seasons
Car was wrong
 
Nissan MICRA '03.
 
No

My plan to mislead worked
 
Back