Pottert Messages 436 NY Messages p0tt3ryhwh Mar 16, 2012 #151 Yes JKT send FR and I will send paints ... getting on ps3 now
Pottert Messages 436 NY Messages p0tt3ryhwh Mar 16, 2012 #152 Car sent flybynighter... Hope you enjoy.. tried to make it unique..
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Mar 16, 2012 #153 Sorry. Received. I was expecting just stock paint, was nicely surprised to see my favorite shade of gt polarized show up. The gold chrome wheels will take some getting used to though Thanks again.👍
Sorry. Received. I was expecting just stock paint, was nicely surprised to see my favorite shade of gt polarized show up. The gold chrome wheels will take some getting used to though Thanks again.👍
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 16, 2012 #154 Tonight I am back and there will be 2 question 1 from me 1 from pottert I'll update op during the day But from me Its gunna be BMW m3 gtr saleen s7 and something else
Tonight I am back and there will be 2 question 1 from me 1 from pottert I'll update op during the day But from me Its gunna be BMW m3 gtr saleen s7 and something else
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 16, 2012 #155 New cars up double questions tonight if you win one you cant win other I will ask first question shortly
New cars up double questions tonight if you win one you cant win other I will ask first question shortly
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 16, 2012 #157 Gogogogogo. Question is for one of my cars Pottertl will follow shortly after
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Mar 16, 2012 #158 A computer keyboard.
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Mar 16, 2012 #160 mjm_98 What is the car of you're choice Click to expand... I'll take the Ruf CTR2 '96. Thanks! I won't be home until just after reset and will send FR then.
mjm_98 What is the car of you're choice Click to expand... I'll take the Ruf CTR2 '96. Thanks! I won't be home until just after reset and will send FR then.
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Mar 16, 2012 #163 Once. Edit: because you would then be subtracting from a different number.
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 16, 2012 #164 Well done what car you want from me So saleen s7 m3gtr or any NCD car
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Mar 16, 2012 #166 mjm_98 Well done what car you want from me So saleen s7 m3gtr or any NCD car Click to expand... PM sent. Please read.
mjm_98 Well done what car you want from me So saleen s7 m3gtr or any NCD car Click to expand... PM sent. Please read.
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 16, 2012 #167 Ok mildrum First person to guess my year of birth gets the car
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Mar 17, 2012 #168 Sorry for my bad behavior. I did not mean to ruin your contest. So get guessing people.
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Mar 17, 2012 #169 Wait where are the questions posted? I don't see one in the OP... And i'm going to have to guess 98 👍
Wait where are the questions posted? I don't see one in the OP... And i'm going to have to guess 98 👍
Pottert Messages 436 NY Messages p0tt3ryhwh Mar 17, 2012 #171 Car sent... to the first and only one to comment LOL... Salikriaz
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Mar 17, 2012 #172 Car recieved. Looks very nice. Thanks!