(live) Free stacks of gifts 2. Pottert tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 171 comments
  • 5,944 views
I think I know what it is now..It just came to me and you're right it's 03/04 guys.
 
Rob192005
I think I know what it is now..It just came to me and you're right it's 03/04 guys.

It was in the 02/03 season the car is from 03




Pm me what car you think it is
 
bmw m3 gtr 03
 
Pottert
bmw m3 gtr

Well done

what car you want

It shares gtr with Nissan
Mike=m there were 3 m(mikes) so m3
 
that was a good question (gtr (skyline) mike mike mike (mx3) ) nicely done
 
I was wrong..:lol: I thought Option Z '04 which is and isn't a Nissan.
 
how about cerberra please..
 
Ok will send when I get on tomorrow

Tomorrows question is going to be a riddle and very quick fire (just a heads up)

What car/cars to people want tomorrow
 
Thinking I would like to donate a 1/0/0 Dodge Charger R/T 70' in polarized paint with Gold chrome wheels for tomorrows competition...
 
Thanks for car... it's sweet
 
How do you want to do it only your car or one of each
 
we could do two cars and I will just send you the car tomorrow evening.... then you can send it is accordingly or if it unchosen you can cycle back through and use it another day......
 
Don't send it easier if it's sent through you so I can still give one away

I'm thinking of what I'm gunna offer as we speak ;)


Edit

What cars to people want alongside the dodge that Potert is offering

(two winners)
 
ok sounds good
 
Probably a stupid question but are these cars free?
 
Yes the question will be at 11 pm gmt today

About 1:30 left
 
mjm_98
Yes the question will be at 11 pm gmt today

About 1:30 left

I think im getting in this one.

Edit- And I know what I am gonna win too.
 
ActionJackson7
I think im getting in this one.

Edit- And I know what I am gonna win too.

What car you winning then?
 
Ferrari 599
Japanese 002
Fully modded
Aero kit
The works!

If I win
...dream dream drreeeeeeaaammmm!
 
Just to let you know I have no dlc paints
 
Half an hour left

Going to be quick an easy

The question is almost unimportant (as its easy)

Did I mention it's easy
 
Daily unofficial clue;

The earth spins ;)
 
He probably beat me but all 12.
 
Back