(live) Free stacks of gifts 2. Pottert tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 171 comments
  • 5,944 views
Rob192005
He probably beat me but all 12.

Who beat you


Yeah you win what car is it gunna be buddy
 
I thought A.J did but thanks I'll take a Mines Skyline in White Pearl (3P).:)
 
Send fr with message in ;)
 
Incoming,thanks mate.;)
 
Rob192005
I thought A.J did but thanks I'll take a Mines Skyline in White Pearl (3P).:)

I broke the rules! You got it.
 
You will receive the car within 24 hours thank you for playing and goodnight back to the studio.

Haha always wanted to say that
 
Thanks guys,I'll give someone else a go tomorrow.:lol: ;)
 
You're still allowed tomorrow and I'm under the impression there will Be two winners thanks to Potert

Only allowed into one of the two though (applicable to everyone)
 
Cool.I sent the FR.
 
I won't be able to reply/accept till when I send tomorrow so give the paints to someone else if you want;)
 
I'll have to,but I'll schedule you for the 16th.;)
 
I have an idea, (lightbulb flashes), you can make a winners circle on the OP.
 
It is a valid idea however on iPod it is very annoying to edit ;)

And at rob don't worry about paints
 
mjm_98
It is a valid idea however on iPod it is very annoying to edit ;)

And at rob don't worry about paints

Do you have a computer or laptop?
 
Yeah but broken

I'll put it in if I remember by tomorrow just for you
 
mjm_98
Yeah but broken

I'll put it in if I remember by tomorrow just for you

Thanks, BTW, I'm the first winner. :)
 
I know I know

By the way the winner circle is for premium members so there's a price



Only joking

Edit to rob you better be scared I'm the devil
 
666 posts...:scared:
 
Sorry guys I can't do it tonight and rob will recieve tomorrow for other reasons

But pottert has stepped forward to send a gift
So it'll be through him (but still in this thread)

And the cars look sexy ;)
 
Just about to right up

It's a fairly average riddle with (in my opinion awesome cars)

Stick around they will be and added bonus from pottert, if you win add p0tt3ryhwh straight away to garuntee prize

He said he will be able to send at 9:30pm est.
 
No im me haven't slept for days of spoke ;)

But seriously you win add p0tt3ryhwh and give enough information to link to you and this giveaway
 
:lol:
excellent! will send FR in a few minutes, thanks!
 
Bonus question for a choice of matte/chromes/colour shifts (again supplied by pottert)

what was the name of David Hasselhoff's car in the TV show KNight Rider


Let someone else answer ;)
 
Cant believe no one has answered this yet!
 
I know If you pm pottert with the answer and I know one else answeres it's yours (if it's correct and I'll vouch.
 
I'm sure someone will come on here that wants some paint for free! I'm good for now thanks. just cant believe no one has made a guess!
 
mjm_98
bonus question for a choice of matte/chromes/colour shifts (again supplied by pottert)

what was the name of david hasselhoff's car in the tv show knight rider

let someone else answer ;)

kitt? (In capitals. My iPod isn't letting me.)
 
Back