Live Stream: FIA Gran Turismo Championships Nürburgring World Tour (Manufacturer Series)

:lol: Watch it again. The Lexus gave all the room in the world to its left - the Mercedes first turned in on it for the right-hander, and then just drove into its rear wheel on the left-hander.

Seems to have set the theme for the race.

To be fair, on the second apex, the Lexus cut inside, not leaving space for the Merc. They both turn in too soon / too much. First the Merc, then the Lexus.

A bit of a mess overall.

:lol: Watch it again. The Lexus gave all the room in the world to its left - the Mercedes first turned in on it for the right-hander, and then just drove into its rear wheel on the left-hander.

Seems to have set the theme for the race.
You cant be 2cars side by side, and hope to have the inside of both right and left turn like the lexus did… The mercedes was the only one to get 5s penalty in the 3 races…

To be fair, on the second apex, the Lexus cut inside, not leaving space for the Merc. They both turn in too soon / too much. First the Merc, then the Lexus.
A bit of a mess overall.
exactly
The mercedes turned too early in the right, the Lexus did not brake enough. The mercedes was in front at T1, so no reason for the Lexus to leave the nose like he did… Then the Lexus leaves no room for the left turn like he entered first at T1 and has the priority. non sense

and now why did they give a penalty to the BMW ? they said there was no contact with the merc ? the commentary is confusing

Last edited:
It would be better watching if there wasn't the name and position over the cars, the commentary is enough info, its a shame that cant be turned off

1) the Porsche is nowhere near the curb on the inside, which means he brakes too late.
Mercedes didn't defend and take a normal line . Porsche take the gap , late brake and own the apex
2) He bumps the SLS on its front axle (right wheel), sending it off track.
Mercedes drive to apex as it were no car there and make contact with his front end to the front left wheel axel of the porsche.
3) He doesn't leave a car's width on the outside.
Porsche was already ahead .Almost did the turn but he's out on the grass. Could he brake to make it and still be 3rd ? Only a replay can show.
At least porsche is not guilty in my opinion , as judges who have access to replay seems to think too.

It would be better watching if there wasn't the name and position over the cars, the commentary is enough info, its a shame that cant be turned off
Yup, the info gore is a mess, especially since we don’t get to see important information like their tire wear, driver inputs or their settings.

Race update: Toyota leads from Aston. Audi down to fourth and under pressure from BMW.

Mind you, the Toyota isn't exactly pulling away on those softs...

Mercedes didn't defend and take a normal line . Porsche take the gap , late brake and own the apex

Mercedes drive to apex as it were no car there and make contact with his front end to the front left wheel axel of the porsche.

Porsche was already ahead .Almost did the turn but he's out on the grass. Could he brake to make it and still be 3rd ? Only a replay can show.
At least porsche is not guilty in my opinion , as judges who have access to replay seems to think too.

Hmmm... Can you show me the frame where the Porsche hits the apex? Or the one where he's in front before the braking zone? Or does missing your brake point and hitting another car counts as an overtake?

Because from what I saw, the SLS leaves space on the inside but because the Porsche had too much speed, bumped into the SLS sendim it off track.

In my book, that was a bit of a dirty move. Not to mention unnecessary.

When were the stewards a good example? Seriously? :lol:

Last edited:
Aston retakes the lead; Chevrolet and Porsche jump to 4th and 5th following pitstops.

And just after I type that, another fantastic pass from the Toyota! It seems like they're already making the most of their mediums...

...and taking a very bold call by staying out on them!

Last edited:
Awful luck for Aston... that's their chances of victory literally wiped out!

The Porsche should not have tried to retaliate...

Last year the game was nissan turismo sport, now it's toyota turismo sport. With nerfing all these manufacturers and changing physics to please toyota gazoo guys, PD did a great job as always lol

Penalty for Porsche... honestly, am I surprised?

Last lap, and last round of pitstops done. Mercedes second and catching fast...

Latest Posts

Back