Live Stream: FIA Gran Turismo Championships Nürburgring World Tour (Nations Cup)

Great to hear! Chris has done a great job as well with the commentating, but I feel there is some dynamic with you and Jimmy that just can't be beat :)

Also .. having the official Gran Turismo voice commentating is just very logical :D

How about the Superstar races, will you commentate more of those with Jimmy?

Keep up the good work mate! :cheers:

Thanks, Guffaluff! Good I’ll be on the majority of the Superstars races, and we’ve got an exciting project in the pipeline for it too.

Yeah, just increase the amount of information he gets regarding the contenders...
When i heard Jimmy call Fuvaros "the least experienced driver", there was a huge oof going through the community.
Same for that fake statistics... WE know that Patrick changed Accounts because of Team Change, Mr. Wanglebork doesn't seem to know.
I personally think they should add someone to the commentators who knows the community and give inside information. At the Moment it is pretty obvious that Jimmy is not an eager GT Sport Player.
Or give him like an "Data Guy" who has all the interessting little side notes about the drivers!

Polyphony digital need to remove fuel and tyre from qualifying for fairness and also implement ghosting.

Latest Posts

Back