Live Stream: FIA Gran Turismo Championships New York World Tour

Grand Final update: Mercedes leads on Lap 5. BMW up to second after a fine pass on Aston. Subaru first to pit. Hyundai looking strong in fifth.

Alfa and Lexus pit.

A well-fought and well-deserved victory for Mercedes tonight. Aston on strong form, too. BMW and Toyota lost out big time in the final third.

I enjoyed that racing this evening. There was some terrific battles throughout. I am looking forward to tomorrow for more of the same and getting to see proper footage of Spa-Francorchamps.

Hizal came out of the pits on lap 15 in last position (12th), 26,4xx behind the leader in the Mercedes.
When Merc enter the pits to change tires, Hizal was in 11th place and 24.2XX behind them (2.2 seconds gained in 2 laps, while fighting for postitions)
Merc cames out of the pits at the start of lap 18, 11 seconds ahead of the Subaru, who's in 7th place (after 4 more overtakes).
Hizal finished 3rd, 8,7 seconds behind Mercedes (after 4 more overtakes and 2+ seconds in 7 laps).

Driver of the day, hands down.

@TRL LIGHTNING you deserve a Cookie trophy made out of gold :bowdown:

Great racing overall today. I got the impression there was a little less dirty moves, but some stewards' decisions still boggle the mind.

Last edited:
Quality racing, commentary, overall production and the timing on who to watch was much better.👍

To all the drivers, awesome job and congrats to all the winners. Great racing.👍👍

Easily the most enjoyable event I've watched and it sets the bar at an all time high. No pressure but I demand the same quality next time.:P

Being an “old school minded” gran turismo fan all these years, I’m actually really really happy that the series is evolving with the e-Sports thing. Well done PD and great driving from everyone on this event! High quality! I’ve watched the manufacturer series stream and it was brilliant! Very special and up to date vision from Kazunori Yamauchi for the future of the GT game

P.S Sorry for my English

Hizal came out of the pits on lap 15 in last position (12th), 26,4xx behind the leader in the Mercedes.
When Merc enter the pits to change tires, Hizal was in 11th place and 24.2XX behind them (2.2 seconds gained in 2 laps, while fighting for postitions)
Merc cames out of the pits at the start of lap 18, 11 seconds ahead of the Subaru, who's in 7th place (after 4 more overtakes).
Hizal finished 3rd, 8,7 seconds behind Mercedes (after 4 more overtakes and 9+ seconds in 7 laps).

Driver of the day, hands down.

@TRL LIGHTNING you deserve a Cookie trophy made out of gold :bowdown:

Great racing overall today. I got the impression there was a little less dirty moves, but some stewards' decisions still boggle the mind.
You forget he bumped the Toyota driver twice at some point and didn't get penalty, so the result is biased
And he is not alone, another guy bumped too and no penalty, there are not stewart on this race ?

You forget he bumped the Toyota driver twice at some point and didn't get penalty, so the result is biased
And he is not alone, another guy bumped too and no penalty, there are not stewart on this race ?

No. The Toyota did a dirty move under braking. Hizal had nowhere to go.

Also, how that hell does that matter for what I wrote? Hizal also got bumped a few times.

Back