Live Streams: Watch All This Weekend's Esports Action

Just wondering @Famine. Why is there no mention of the MotoGP virtual races in your weekend updates?

Love reading the articles regardless 👍.

Virtual motorsport...

tenor.gif

Caught some of the NASCAR race flipping through the tv tonight, and it was surprisingly fun to watch. Even my wife thought it was more interesting than the real thing, but I doubt she’d watch it regularly. :lol:

Personally Didn’t think I’d like it, but was good and entertaining. Maybe they can continue this after real racing resumes as a charity event or something.

I have to say I've been thoroughly enjoying The Race All-Star Series and all the other e-racing events. Thank you @Famine for posting them on a weekly basis for us to follow otherwise I would have surely missed out. I've been pretty much following most if not all from the get go. I really enjoy seeing the Pros, Sim masters, and especially the Legends taking part.
Couple observations:
• The Pro race drivers: Before I started following these virtual events I never knew the Professional race drivers were so young. I always thought they would have been older. So good to see them participating.
• The Sim Masters, Content Makers and other invitees: Well these guys, especially the Sim Masters are in a league of their own. They rule the track based on their naturally more extensive hours in sim racing.
• The Legends: I just love to see these guys taking part. Known, legendary names who we may not otherwise have been able to see competing again were it not for these events during imposed lockdown. They are certainly a treat. Guys like Juan Pablo Montoya, Dario Marino Franchitti, Emerson Fittipaldi and others.

The broadcasts have been very professionally produced including the hosts of the running commentary. Such a splendid job.
I have a feeling from the success of these virtual e-racing events we may see a continuation of participation from the pro racers and legends in similar events even after the imposed lockdown because they all seem to be enjoying it.

Back