Liveries - Show them off here

• Thread starter Hereward
  • 49 comments
Now I've got all the cars I've started messing about with liveries.
Here are some I'm working on.
Does anyone else have a problem with not being able to save "dynamic numbers". They always save as 1 or 11 and the size changes.

Attachments

• FCa.JPG
    FCa.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 52
  • FC (5)a.JPG
    FC (5)a.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 47
  • FC (2)a.JPG
    FC (2)a.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 45
  • FC (3)a.JPG
    FC (3)a.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 43
  • FC (4)a.JPG
    FC (4)a.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 38
Here's a nice bit for you paint job fanatics!
A new competition over at the Eutechnyx forums!!

COMPETITION: Are you a SuperCar Superstar?

If you’ve been keeping up-to-date with goings on at Eutechnyx then you’ll know our partnership with System 3 has been a huge success, with Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli proving to be a hit with critics and fans alike.

Building on that triumph, we’re pleased to announce that together with System 3 we’ll be bringing SuperCar Challenge, the “spiritual follow-up” to Ferrari Challenge to the PlayStation 3. This new legend in the making includes the same great mix of high-octane speed and simulation-style racing but takes it to a new level by introducing a whole new range of not just car models, but manufacturers. We can’t say who’s in yet, but we’re in discussions to include some of the world’s biggest and best marques – more on that soon!

To celebrate the announcement and as a way to thank the Ferrari Challenge community for all their support, we’ve organised the SuperCar Superstar Challenge.

What’s it all about? Simple: we want you to show us your coolest, sexiest and slickest Ferrari Challenge custom paintjobs. The designs we judge to be the most innovative, eye-catching and brilliant will then be converted and featured in SuperCar Challenge. Feel free to use any of the vehciles featured in Ferrari Challenge for the basis of your design.

But before you rush off to work on your latest creation, we need you to read the following rules and guidelines.

Firstly, your design must be original. Don’t infringe any copyrights or copy your designs from real life or from any cars that have already been posted here. We want unique, new designs.

Secondly, keep it clean. You’re smart enough to know not to produce a car daubed with distasteful slogans or designed to cause offence, so don’t do it!

Try to be innovative. Avoid using national flag designs or sporting team designs. And please, no “Team Eutechnyx” liveries, either!

But also don’t be too off-the-wall. A police car design might look great but it’s not practical as a real racing livery. Try to think in terms of cool, sophistication and style rather than gimmicky designs.

Finally, if your design is chosen, we need you to be able to email a copy of your Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli Game Profile to us, so we can grab your paintjob. But don’t do that yet! We’ll contact the winners to request their data once the competition is over.

To enter, simply email your image to SuperCarChallenge@eutechnyx.com. You can use the Showroom Photo Tool to obtain a great looking shot rather than having to take pictures off the screen!. You can submit as many designs as you wish, so feel free to try a variety of different ideas and concepts.

There's 10 livery slots up for grabs and we’ll be announcing the winners shortly after the closing date for entires which is 23rd January 2009.

Good luck!

Source:http://forums.eutechnyx.com/index.php/topic,268.new.html#new

Flagmo-T, Awesome creation on one of my favorite cars, nice job. You have inspired me toget to work on my 575GTC.

Also fafat great F430.

Would somebody please explain how you add Jpeg attachments to your posts. :dunce:

Thank you!

use "add picture" button and paste the picture URL inside the popup box. You'll have to upload it first to a hosting site (like imageshack, as an example)

One other way is to upload your pictures to GTPlanet, using the albums feature in your own member's page. And then you have that picture URL shown in the album (below the picture itself.

Like this:

Your favourite car:

picture.php

The "Portuguese" F430 Challenge:

picture.php

Another Vintage car:

picture.php

picture.php

And the car you still don't have:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very basic stuff, but classics really didn't have complex liveries :D

Here is my F430 Challenge | Alitallia
f_alitaliam_43ed0a9.jpg

:bowdown:
W-O-W! that is awesome (reminds me of the Stratos in Sega Rally on the Saturn). I just really started playing this game last night (have had it for months) and I have to say great game. i sat the livery editor last night but didn't go into, but will have to venture in there. I opened up 5-6 cars last night, and after seeing the 250 GTO - gonna have to finish opening them up.

[rubbing hands like a mad scientist] Must make a MOMO 333SP!!! :)

Great work guys and keep'em coming. 👍

I don't think of myself as particularly amazing at making liveries, but in tribute to the terrible weekend 15 years ago on this date, I made this livery as my personal way of remembering Roland Ratzenberger and Ayrton Senna as well as respecting the way motorsport has become more safe because of that horrible weekend, I intend to race this livery on Sunday:

f430.png

f4302.png

I hope no-one finds this livery inappropriate or glorifying in any way, I simply feel like remembering these 2 great drivers in my own way. :)

I hope no-one finds this livery inappropriate or glorifying in any way, I simply feel like remembering these 2 great drivers in my own way. :)

👍 Not at all Aridus. I think it's a nice way to remember both of them. I remember that weekend vividly and was watching live.

I never did post my own designs to this thread (although they are in my gallery). Compared to some of the beautiful and creative original designs that some of the people in the Eutechnyx forum have come up with, mine look decidedly bland. But here they are.

(At the time I thought it was a great idea to put my PSN avatar on the back window of the F430. But when driving from the in-car view, I can't see a bloody thing behind me--that stupid decal obstructs everything). But in the immortal words of Franco Bertollini, "What's behind is not important". ;)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Back