Livery save PS4

• Thread starter zlays
  • 10 comments
Germany
Germany
ZlaysBiH
Hello can anyone tell me how to do this?
In my garage I hit "x" and I save desired livery but when I chose that car it has random livery its so annoying...

You can't save it unfortunately.

Although you can keep the same livery when you tune by pressing circle to back up out of the setup screen all the way back to the race screen (quick race). If you back up then press X on the car list screen you'll change livery, and it'll always be random. I do this if I'm not happy with the design.

I drive with internal cam so doesn't bother me much but it is a bit strange.

You can't save it unfortunately.

Although you can keep the same livery when you tune by pressing circle to back up out of the setup screen all the way back to the race screen (quick race). If you back up then press X on the car list screen you'll change livery, and it'll always be random. I do this if I'm not happy with the design.

I drive with internal cam so doesn't bother me much but it is a bit strange.
So thats it...wow I can't believe after four updates they left this issue in the dark...
I took Sauber C9 and ended up with dark violet livery it was so ugly I turned the game of :-/
I mean the only color is silver on this car and thats it!

But... But... You're INSIDE the car... :rolleyes:
Yes, you're inside the car...
In several cars the inside of the car is different along with the livery...
And what if you want to watch a replay ?

You should be able to save the livery of your choice. What is the point of having that choice if you have to go looking for it each time you race, because it sets back to random...

Yes, you're inside the car...
In several cars the inside of the car is different along with the livery...
And what if you want to watch a replay ?

You should be able to save the livery of your choice. What is the point of having that choice if you have to go looking for it each time you race, because it sets back to random...
Exactly!

You sit inside a real car too but you wouldn't buy it in passion pink because everybody else can see it.
Hey now, don't be hating on my passion pink Fiat :lol:.
image.jpg

That is pathetic we have to do this in order to pick a livery...
There's a similar issue with time speed, every time you change whatever setting, be it weather or car, or anything, time speed will go back to none.

Back