LM/GT and Italian Super Cars Sunday event on 3rd Feb 7:30pm UK time

• Thread starter easy9
  • 137 comments
For can start this race where i must login???
My psn address is TheRosssiiii,here who is m1racing??

Congratulations to the winners. I had a crappy day. The server kicked me out before the first race was completed and it would not let me in until the third race. I then experienced a big difference in the way my car performed during practice and how it performed on line. The track also had some subtle changes that amplified a poor handling car and wanted to constantly flip out my back end. All in all a good learning experience...Bob

Congratulations to the winners. I had a crappy day. The server kicked me out before the first race was completed and it would not let me in until the third race. I then experienced a big difference in the way my car performed during practice and how it performed on line. The track also had some subtle changes that amplified a poor handling car and wanted to constantly flip out my back end. All in all a good learning experience...Bob

Have you try 'empty the cache' and unplug the mic? They do help the lag/connection problem.

Are you practising online?

yes,i agree for the supporting race,for the other i don't think to can use the television.
Bye

Hi. I've only recently got a ps3 and ive played GT4 for a long time, i haven't been online in GT5 yet. So i was wondering if i can join this tomorrow? If i can get a LM car before tomorrow lol . Oh my PSN is Diplomatti, i have no friends yet so feel free to add me, that goes to anyone :)

Hi. I've only recently got a ps3 and ive played GT4 for a long time, i haven't been online in GT5 yet. So i was wondering if i can join this tomorrow? If i can get a LM car before tomorrow lol . Oh my PSN is Diplomatti, i have no friends yet so feel free to add me, that goes to anyone :)

Hi matt, welcome to the LM/GT Sunday race, please send FR to CLART_Lobby_3, lobby will be open tomorrow at 7:45pm GMT for warm up race.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For race 1 tomorrow:

Club 626pp = doc/m1/perth

KGC 650pp = bob/mark/atlon

Q is still 638 for everyone.

4th March race event POSTPONED TO NEXT SUNDAY.

We can have some racing this Tue and/or Thu night from 8:45pm GMT.

Back