LM/GT and Italian Super Cars Sunday event on 3rd Feb 7:30pm UK time

• Thread starter easy9
  • 137 comments
Yep, everyone can now see the starting time!

Race 1 tomorrow:

Club : Richy m1 perth (? not sure, help anyone)

KGC : bob mark Chris (I think)

I might not be able to make the races tonight lads, family commitments 👎 so dont wait for me.

unfortunately 4 me i won't make the start time tonight lads, hopefully be able 2 join 1 of the later races if their is a space available, was really looking forward 2 tonight as well and had put in a bit of practice, hopefully a reserve can take my spot and u guys can still get a full grid.

Yep, everyone can now see the starting time!

Race 1 tomorrow:

Club : Richy m1 perth (? not sure, help anyone)

KGC : bob mark Chris (I think)

No, it was not perth, its doc, just 0.1s behind me lol. That was a close finish after 40mins of racing:tup:

Good racing last night. Connections not been great in the last week, please remember to clear you PS3 cache, resetting routers unplug headsets etc etc:tup:

Testing/short races tonight Thu from 8:45pm UK @ my room - m1racing, all welcome.

You can sign me up for sunday, I'll try to be at the testing tonight too but I have a bit to do so I might not make it.

I think I finally have an opening this Sunday, sign me up for now!

What is the pp or hp limit for the Z06 rm?
What are the tire selections?

Last edited:
Details for this Sunday is up.

There will be no testing tonight Thu, I will try to go online tomorrow afternoon or night, not sure at the moment, it all depends on if and when I can finish work:grumpy:

Can you put me on stand by for race 3 and 4?,

Not gonna be able to make the first 2 races.

Cheers :)

Testing and short races from 4pm UK today (6th) my room - m1racing

May be we can do some GT500 tonight after 7pm, getting ready for the team race next month.

Back