LM Ultimate PC Game

I'm trying, honestly, but I'm still deeply scared from NASCAR Ignition.
Well, if nothing else this is a little closer to Studio 397's wheelhouse.

Bit surprised to notice the Steam overall reviews is now "Mostly Positive." And glad for it. Will give it a go myself when I can.

Initial thoughts after a quick play around for an hour, pleasantly surprised.
There's definitely something there. Whether it will be fully realized or not is an entirely different matter.

How'd you find taking the Hypercars for a spin?

There's definitely something there. Whether it will be fully realized or not is an entirely different matter.

How'd you find taking the Hypercars for a spin?
Not had enough time to make a final judgment, but they are fun once you get the tyres up to temp. I've not tried the GTe's yet, but the LMP2 is great fun, spent a couple of hours with that last night and loved it.

Not had enough time to make a final judgment, but they are fun once you get the tyres up to temp. I've not tried the GTe's yet, but the LMP2 is great fun, spent a couple of hours with that last night and loved it.
Completely off topic but now you're back (and welcome back for that matter 👍) did you ever have an issue with the vibration settings (not ffb settings) feeling like a dull whine as if your motor was broken using your T300 on WRC 10?

Completely off topic but now you're back (and welcome back for that matter 👍) did you ever have an issue with the vibration settings (not ffb settings) feeling like a dull whine as if your motor was broken using your T300 on WRC 10?
Thanks, and in answer to the question, nope can't recall having that issue.

Thanks, and in answer to the question, nope can't recall having that issue.
Good to see you back, I enjoy your no ******** approach to your sim reviews.

Got a funny feeling it's a combination issue that I'm dealing with, no issues with thrustmaster on ps or pc & no issues with logitech or fanatec on xbox, so I'm stuck with the only combination that buggered.

My quick review of the early access

I'd have liked to see you exit the Porshe curves at Le Mans (just as you go over the road bridge) as that's a bugbear of the outdated map we have in GT7.

I don't even have a gaming PC but I might purchase this on Steam just for the discount. Here's hoping it popular enough to make its way to consoles

The first true patch (rather than hotfixes) is out on Steam and seems to mainly be optimisation and bug squashing.

Well went ahead and picked this up, hopefully i can get some time this weekend or next to dive in. I'm probably reaching but want some the magic feel I got when I played Le Mans 24 Hours on Dreamcast and PS2.

Back