se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #1 Completed, thank you! Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #2 Bump Anyone willing to help?
se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #3 I can potentially throw in an R8 LMS (Team Playstation) or a Chaparrel 2J for helping. Either with 0 miles.
I can potentially throw in an R8 LMS (Team Playstation) or a Chaparrel 2J for helping. Either with 0 miles.
se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #4 Come on, someone has to be able to help. I'll offer the cars back...
S spiregtr Messages 146 Messages spiregtr Jan 23, 2011 #5 I have an AUDI A4 Touring car that I used for the seasonal event if you want it? Can send it tommorow for the 2J? PSN spitegtr
I have an AUDI A4 Touring car that I used for the seasonal event if you want it? Can send it tommorow for the 2J? PSN spitegtr
M mattrules161 Messages 165 Messages mattrules161 Jan 23, 2011 #6 I can send an LFA concept or woodone supra(both modded to 700+ hp) for a chapparal at 10 gmt ish
se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #7 Just got one for the Euro Touring. If you have one for the Super GT, that would be a huge help.
se7ensmatrix12 Messages 197 Messages Se7ensmatrix777, se7enracing Jan 23, 2011 #9 mattrules161 I can send an LFA concept or woodone supra(both modded to 700+ hp) for a chapparal at 10 gmt ish Click to expand... I will have an open trade day tomorrow for the 2J. Is that acceptable? If so, PM me for details.
mattrules161 I can send an LFA concept or woodone supra(both modded to 700+ hp) for a chapparal at 10 gmt ish Click to expand... I will have an open trade day tomorrow for the 2J. Is that acceptable? If so, PM me for details.