Lock Please

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 60 comments
R1
1ST:K1ngKlick-10 points
2ND:Lerk84-5 points
3RD:xKiller_Dx-2 points

Last edited:
I keep hearing about this annoying little team called J4pSpeed -.- They are soooo dumb.. Haha Jokes, but this sounds like it could be some good fun. One problem though.. It takes place at the same time as Top 16 for VDC. But, if I don't make it into the Top 16 (of course I will, duh haha) then I wouldn't mind competing and helping you out seeing as though this is your first drift event on GTP.

Anyways: PSN: xKiller_Dx
Car: Amuse S2K GT1 Turbo* Car is subject to change if anyone finds it to be unfair.
HP: 550* Might go lower if it is a problem.
Team: N/A

Thats the same day as Round 1 VDC, not sure if you're going to have much of a turn out...

Put it at like 4:00pm instead? 2:00pm is way too early, especially if you want people from other timezones to attend...

Car: Amuse S2K GT1 Turbo* Car is subject to change if anyone finds it to be unfair.
HP: 550* Might go lower if it is a problem.
Team: N/A
We should have a no downforce advantage rule so cars like that are not an option :)

Edit: You might also want to try get some official judges from GTP, biased judging is a problem in a lot of the smaller comps.

OMG! I totally forgot VDC date.Erm saturday 4:00pm, sorry SPANK not trying to take ppl away from your event, since im going to be there xD

Put it at like 4:00pm instead? 2:00pm is way too early, especially if you want people from other timezones to attend...

We should have a no downforce advantage rule so cars like that are not an option :)

Edit: You might also want to try get some official judges from GTP, biased judging is a problem in a lot of the smaller comps.

or dont ask kids to judge for you?

or dont ask kids to judge for you?
Well it doesn't matter what age your are, 16 or 40, if you're judging for your friends then there's a chance you're gonna be a little biased.

The bigger problem with having a "kid" do it, is their lack of knowledge about how to judge maturely.

Dont worry guys if someone thinks a judge is cheating it will be checked out ok? If they are cheating theyll be listening to lounge music in no time:)

You might want to find a line video so people know the proper line instead of taking any they please.

Well it doesn't matter what age your are, 16 or 40, if you're judging for your friends then there's a chance you're gonna be a little biased.

The bigger problem with having a "kid" do it, is their lack of knowledge about how to judge maturely.

Only god can judge me ! lol :lol:.

np, but remember its first come first served, and add me if you wish i will be hosting training sessions

Lol that's my video
39641d1331573902-2012-formula-1-world-championship-you_dont_say.jpg

:lol:

Drift_Monkey
Stop dude... you do this everytime. If they want to have a comp on the same day let em' do it.

1. This was old news.
2. Im just saying cause apparently you dont know, vdc is a pretty big deal here, not sure if a random comp that is ran by a gtplanet noon will take the well known drifters from vdc. So im just trying to help him pick a day where he will have a good turn out, so do me a favor and dont make comments like this until you know everything going on.

Sorry for jacking thread.

EDIT: it starts at 8pm and ends at around 2,3 AM on a sunday,sorry but i cant enter then

Back