Lock Thread Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter NikoBellic
  • 33 comments
  • 1,461 views

NikoBellic

(Banned)
Messages
851
United States
Under Your Bed
Messages
Unknown
Closed.
 
Last edited:
What horns you need
 
M5 '08. in colur of aventador is ok?
ill send horn/s.
how many horns per car?
 
5 horns 1 car ;)

If so can I have a chrome painted camaro ss rm (not green)
 
I still want a DLC-Painted Car :)
When it's your earliest day?
 
i dont know the specific colur's name but its orange. and i can send back only on the 23rd
 
Fr me please mjm_98 I'll send all my horns ;)
 
I want the Infiniti in any DLC Colour. But a Nice one plz :)
Polarized Red if you have it :)
I can send you Level Tickets or Birthday Tickets
 
I want the Infiniti in any DLC Colour. But a Nice one plz :)
Polarized Red if you have it :)
I can send you Level Tickets or Birthday Tickets

Which Inifiniti?
 
there is only the g35 on the dealership no?
 
the Coupe Concept.
So we trade 18th March?
 
You ok with are deal when you next available
 
Cheers cant get on ATM family friends visiting will send first lot when next on


Please don't tune over 650 pp ;)

Will
I be able to place a multiple order ;)
 
My offer is still up, whenever you want, I can send you all the gears you want 👍
 
Cheers cant get on ATM family friends visiting will send first lot when next on


Please don't tune over 650 pp ;)

Will
I be able to place a multiple order
;)
Yes.
My offer is still up, whenever you want, I can send you all the gears you want 👍
Ok thanks, my free is i think monday...
 
Hey, is it possible for a person that doesn't have DLC package 3, to get and use the Lamborghini Aventador?

I'm really curious.
 
I'll keep sending all my Horns ;)


Add me to end of list for next car then

I'll have a look and get back to you for possible future order/s
 
Hey, is it possible for a person that doesn't have DLC package 3, to get and use the Lamborghini Aventador?

I'm really curious.

No, you need to buy DLC3 in order to use/buy it.
And you can't borrow DLC cars. -_-"
 
I sent the Level 19 Ticket on the 18th like we said, but I never got the Car.
When I will get it?
 
I sent the Level 19 Ticket on the 18th like we said, but I never got the Car. When I will get it?
I will send it today or a week from now. It verys with parent problems..............
 
I will send it today or a week from now. It verys with parent problems..............

It would be glad if you could send it the next days...but it doesn't matter.
 
Back