M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 19, 2012 #31 Hi I will send more horns Looking for a polarised r8(newest one) And a pastel mp4-12c Edit. Sent lots of gear and horns and you're sig (garage on mygranturismo.net) showed nothing so I sent you random stuff Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
Hi I will send more horns Looking for a polarised r8(newest one) And a pastel mp4-12c Edit. Sent lots of gear and horns and you're sig (garage on mygranturismo.net) showed nothing so I sent you random stuff
Ashfaulty Messages 74 queensland Messages ashfaulty Mar 21, 2012 #32 lambo galardo gold chrome for le manns quattro?
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 21, 2012 #33 mjm_98 Hi I will send more horns Looking for a polarised r8(newest one) And a pastel mp4-12c Edit. Sent lots of gear and horns and you're sig (garage on mygranturismo.net) showed nothing so I sent you random stuff Click to expand... Ok, thanks. Ashfaulty lambo galardo gold chrome for le manns quattro? Click to expand... Le Mans Quattro is valued at 1,500,000 Cr thanks to ( http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?make=9 ) thus being untradeable.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772
mjm_98 Hi I will send more horns Looking for a polarised r8(newest one) And a pastel mp4-12c Edit. Sent lots of gear and horns and you're sig (garage on mygranturismo.net) showed nothing so I sent you random stuff Click to expand... Ok, thanks. Ashfaulty lambo galardo gold chrome for le manns quattro? Click to expand... Le Mans Quattro is valued at 1,500,000 Cr thanks to ( http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?make=9 ) thus being untradeable.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 21, 2012 #34 This Thread Is Currently Unavailable. Please Do Not Reply To This, thanks Use this one instead. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247408
This Thread Is Currently Unavailable. Please Do Not Reply To This, thanks Use this one instead. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247408