Logitech black MOMO and GT5P

• Thread starter slingblade
  • 9 comments
I had force feedback on mine, cant remember wha I set, I think I just set up FFB in the steering options.

Yeah, I was also under the impression it didn't, at least some people stated that on the GT5:P forum.

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is still wondering.

I´ve had my PS3 for a couple of weeks, and I want a cockpit and G25 so much. I´v really enjoyed playing the Prolouge.

My friend got his PS3 today, and were chatting on MSN about how everything seems to work with the PS3, like old bluetooth keyboards, media streaming and such. Suddenly I get the idea of digging into old equipment, and finally after getting old computer and flightsim yokes, joysticks, and pedals out of the way (my kitten made the process much harder than you would expect) I dug out my old Logitech MOMO Racing Force.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/wheels/devices/320&cl=US,EN

It worked!

I just pluged it in, and pedals work, force feedback work (Well! had to tune it down alot), shifters behind the wheel work and two of the buttons on the front work as hand brake and shifting view. No configuration needed.

I haven´t gotten to the other buttons yet, but I get a panel in the GT5P options menu that has options for several Logitech wheels, but not this one. I might get somthing out of trying to choose different profiles, but I got to say I was very pleased with this discovery, and it made my day!

I also got that wheel but couldn't try it with the PS3 yet. Can you map the buttons the way you want though or you have to use presets from the game? I would like to know as the Momo isnt exactly a PS3 wheel and if I can't map half of the buttons well, it sucks. :crazy:

Anymore feedback on this? I wanted to buy this wheel, but if it doesn't work I won't bother.

I have this wheel and it does work. To give it the correct name the black one is the Logitech Momo Racing and the red one is the Logitech Momo Force.

I also got that wheel but couldn't try it with the PS3 yet. Can you map the buttons the way you want though or you have to use presets from the game? I would like to know as the Momo isnt exactly a PS3 wheel and if I can't map half of the buttons well, it sucks. :crazy:

I don't think you can map the buttons but all the important ones are avaliabe except for changing view.

In GT5P, You can map 4 of the MOMO Racing wheel buttons to anything you want. In the options menu go to the wheels section and configure the GT Force wheel (the PS3 recognizes the MOMO as that wheel). The MOMO is excellent in GT5P; the force feedback is amazing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back