Logitech Challenge-US players, free suff.

• Thread starter superwally
  • 250 comments
If pad you mean controller, you are a bad dude! Has only thought of, or have they had in the past, a TT where you are only allowed 1 hour of track time? This week long TT is cool, but not true to any real race series. Even NASCAR only gets a few prectice sessions, then 3 laps for qualifying! That what I personally like to see.

If pad you mean controller, you are a bad dude! Has only thought of, or have they had in the past, a TT where you are only allowed 1 hour of track time? This week long TT is cool, but not true to any real race series. Even NASCAR only gets a few prectice sessions, then 3 laps for qualifying! That what I personally like to see.

They did run a series of 15 minute time trials about a year ago.

They were interesting and very frantic, but it's difficult to pick times that work for everyone around the world.

Yea, I did that time with a controller 👍

It would be interesting to have a much shorter time frame for the TT, but then again it's nice to see how close the leaders can get to a perfect lap with a weeks worth the time...well only a hour and a half for me :indiff:

I am floored!!!! I couldnt do PRO physics at all with a controller, lol, and you beat me now that I have a G25. Good job, my tail is between my legs. BTW I set my time last wednesday after about 5 laps, then upped it by .5 or so on Monday after about 5 more laps, I finished 32nd I think. wait... you had a controller?!?!? super impressed, i gave you props after watching your vids of the 6-axis championships in the appropriate thread also.

👍 to Vaxen, keep us posted where you actually end up. I was wondering if the Cronos guy who got second may not be in the US since there is no flag displayed for his user name, so maybe you will get second. Not sure how they ultimately verify where each person is.

Hopefully they will do it right and award z06fun 3rd at Suzuka and I'll claim the 1st spot at Eiger. :sly::sly::sly: just messen... z06fun :)

Did all my racing with a DFP and half the plastic missing off my brake pedal pad.

Crongrats to my good buddy msgt-sd. You the man!!!!! 👍

Last edited:
Cronos told me he's Brazilian, so it looks like P2 belongs to Vaxen...Although very frustrating at times, the GT-R was pretty fun on N3's. Very impressive times by all you guys in the top ten...especially Timeattack07gt! Who knows what you could have done with more time...

I'd also like to see PD host some shorter time-framed events. I really enjoyed those 15 min TT's they hosted awhile back.

Congrats on the win msgt-sd! 👍 I spent a good part of last week chasing your ghost! :crazy:

Cronos actually was in the top 3 for all 3 weeks.

Yes Chronos is brazilian and that guy is fast. He is one of the fastest brazilian drivers I have ever played on TTs but on track, that's different! :P Good job msgt-sd and Vaxen. I think we all deserve a big thumbs up you know, top 10 spots isn't easy at all.

Back