Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Yes, the fan will come on when you first plug the power in but it will stop after 15 minutes if the wheel isn’t turned on. In cases where the fan is staying on then something is keeping it awake on the USB side of things. Try disconnecting the USB and you should see that the fan powers off after 15 minutes.
You are right, after 15 minutes, with based turned off and not connected to the PS4 the fan stopped.

I'm guessing you use rest mode? I'm also guessing the power is coming from the USB port.

I can't remember how it works for PS4 but I presume it's similar to the PS5 instructions below, if not, turning the PS4 off should work.

If so on your PS5 go to Settings -> System -> Power Saving -> Features Available In Rest Mode -> Supply Power To USB Ports and either turn off the power to the USB ports, or put the 3 hour time limit on them, or turn the machine off completely (best option IMHO).

Of course if your not using rest mode then disregard everything I've written :P
Seems you were right, I just needed to wait those 15 minutes 👍

Is the wheel compatible with ACC in PS4? The steering is not right, i will go full the the right or full the left. Buttons work alright.

Is the wheel compatible with ACC in PS4? The steering is not right, i will go full the the right or full the left. Buttons work alright.
ACC PS4 uses a white list system for wheel recognition. As it hasn’t been updated in a very long time it simply doesn’t have the Pro Wheel on its white list - you’ll have to run the wheel in G923 mode for that title (F1 21 as well, if you have it).

The PS5 version of ACC does have native support for the Pro Wheel, as it’s still being updated.

ACC PS4 uses a white list system for wheel recognition. As it hasn’t been updated in a very long time it simply doesn’t have the Pro Wheel on its white list - you’ll have to run the wheel in G923 mode for that title (F1 21 as well, if you have it).

The PS5 version of ACC does have native support for the Pro Wheel, as it’s still being updated.
Thank you, will try that!
I only have the f1 2021 demo, but couldn't find how to use the wheel... maybe in G923 mode will detect it.

I am loving this Logitech Pro setup, but am experiencing an issue with using it in GT7 (recommended settings). After playing a few races, the wheel will continue to have subtle vibrations after the races is over and even while back in the game menus. The only way I've found to stop it is to turn the wheel base off and then back on. Anyone else experiencing this? Rich, can you help?

I am loving this Logitech Pro setup, but am experiencing an issue with using it in GT7 (recommended settings). After playing a few races, the wheel will continue to have subtle vibrations after the races is over and even while back in the game menus. The only way I've found to stop it is to turn the wheel base off and then back on. Anyone else experiencing this? Rich, can you help?
I'm having this also now and then. Let's see if Rich can work his magic.

Also, when starting a race the first time, the wheel strength feels much harder than usual, then if I lower STRENGTH by 1, and right after increase it again by 1, it will have the strength feeling according to the setting.

Last edited:
Which USB port are you connecting the wheel to on the PlayStation? If you’re on PS4 Pro or PS5 then switch to the front port if you’re currently plugged into the back, or vice versa. Might not make a difference, but it’s worth a try.

Additionally, what is the FFB Filter set to?

Last edited:
Which USB port are you connecting the wheel to on the PlayStation? If you’re on PS4 Pro or PS5 then switch to the front port if you’re currently plugged into the back, or vice versa. Might not make a difference, but it’s worth a try.

Additionally, what is the FFB Filter set to?
Either port does not seem to make a difference. FFB filter, I've tried various, but typically use around 4 or so.

Ah, you like it quite raw then! Once it starts happening, does adjusting the Filter make any difference?
Once it starts, I have found no way to stop it other than turning the base off and back on. Changing settings, even changing profiles on the wheel does not make it stop. I'm hoping a firmware upgrade can address this issue.

Last edited:
Thanks. More questions:
  1. Does it do it in other titles? (and which titles have you tried)
  2. PS4 or PS5?
  3. If PS5, are you running the PS4 or PS5 version of GT7 (you can tell from the PS5 homescreen with the lozenge that's just under the GT7 icon)
  4. Have you tested it on PC and has it done the same thing there?

Thanks. More questions:
  1. Does it do it in other titles? (and which titles have you tried)
  2. PS4 or PS5?
  3. If PS5, are you running the PS4 or PS5 version of GT7 (you can tell from the PS5 homescreen with the lozenge that's just under the GT7 icon)
  4. Have you tested it on PC and has it done the same thing there?
Have only used it a limited amount on wreckfest besides gt7 and did not notice it do that on there, but haven't played enough to be sure. PS5, PS5 version of GT7, don't have a gaming PC to test it on.

I did see a similar post about the occasional continued vibration over on Reddit and the common denominator seems to be GT7 - I haven't seen another game mentioned, yet.
So perhaps GT is sending information to the wheel it shouldn't do after racing. Or perhaps the wheel is picking up Trueforce audio data somehow. Maybe it's jiggling to the GT7 music tracks! :)

Could lowering the TF audio setting help? The recommended setting for GT7 is quite high.

Yes, it's set high but that's because the recommended in-game setting for Vibration is low (GT7 uses that setting for both Dualsense vibration and the TF Audio level) so it shouldn't be an issue.

Woohoo!

Finally getting a PS5 tonight. Had no choice but to go for the disc version with GOW, which of course I'll never play, but hey, after waiting all these years since GT6 and watching GT7 streams every night instead of TV, you can imagine how excited I am.

Now, what's the cheapest way to buy the G Pro and pedal set?

Are there discount codes, and if so, should I make separate purchases for the pedals and wheelbase?

Thanks so much in advance...

Woohoo!

Finally getting a PS5 tonight. Had no choice but to go for the disc version with GOW, which of course I'll never play, but hey, after waiting all these years since GT6 and watching GT7 streams every night instead of TV, you can imagine how excited I am.

Are there discount codes, and if so, should I make separate purchases for the pedals and wheelbase?

First: You should at least try GoW.
Second: I am hoping for a black friday deal (or the so called Logidays). Not sure how it works for Australia, but when I put the bundle in it automatically gives me a discount. €1390 instead of €1490. (33% discount on the pedalset) - Meaning you shouldn't make separate purchases.

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Definetly try GoW. I haven't played it but my brother, who is not so much into videogames, loved it and played it to the end.

Looking forward on sharing wheel settings and experiences.

Are there discount codes
In theory if you sign up for the Logitech news letters you will get a 15% discount on your first order. It didn't seem to work for me though so, like @rAtey, I maybe interested in any Black Friday/Cyber Monday type deals. We'll see.

As mentioned, you do already get a discount with the wheel and peddle bundle.
Ausi Scott Gamble has a 10% discount code in the comments on his videos since his team has affiliate links with Logi G.

(If the newsletter sign-up works for you, you could get 15% off the wheel and then use Scott's code to get 10% off the peddles. That might work out cheaper, I haven't worked it out)

And GoW does look quite spectacular in the trailor. It'd show what your shiny new PS5 is capable of. 🙂

In theory if you sign up for the Logitech news letters you will get a 15% discount on your first order. It didn't seem to work for me though so, like @rAtey, I maybe interested in any Black Friday/Cyber Monday type deals. We'll see.

As mentioned, you do already get a discount with the wheel and peddle bundle.
Ausi Scott Gamble has a 10% discount code in the comments on his videos since his team has affiliate links with Logi G.

(If the newsletter sign-up works for you, you could get 15% off the wheel and then use Scott's code to get 10% off the peddles. That might work out cheaper, I haven't worked it out)

And GoW does look quite spectacular in the trailor. It'd show what your shiny new PS5 is capable of. 🙂
Ive tried that, the code does nothing for me. Says Added succesfully, but doesn't update the price. Pretty sure you can't combine them.

Woohoo!

Gow is amazing

LOL thank you for all the helpful advice guys.

Other than 1970s/80s shoot-'em-up space games, I only play car-racing stuff. That ain't gonna change any time soon I'm afraid, but I really do appreciate the goodwill you guys are showing me.

Yeah, I remember Scott's charity programme now (he doesn't keep the revenue); that must've been where I got the code idea from.

Still not 100% clear on what to do, but it sounds like waiting for BF couldn't hurt.

Again, thank you so much guys!

First: You should at least try GoW.
Second: I am hoping for a black friday deal (or the so called Logidays). Not sure how it works for Australia, but when I put the bundle in it automatically gives me a discount. €1390 instead of €1490. (33% discount on the pedalset) - Meaning you shouldn't make separate purchases.
When I bought my G Pro wheel & pedals I contacted Logitech support because my 10% discount for signing up to the newsletters wasn't applied at checkout.
I was told that there is no discounting on new Pro products for at least the first 6 months so I doubt very much there will be any black friday deals.

Your only choice is to buy the wheel & pedals as a bundle & then you get a small discount on the pedals for buying as a bundle.

Last edited:
When I bought my G Pro wheel & pedals I contacted Logitech support because my 10% discount for signing up to the newsletters wasn't applied at checkout.
I was told that there is no discounting on new Pro products for at least the first 6 months so I doubt very much there will be any black friday deals.

Your only choice is to buy the wheel & pedals as a bundle & then you get a small discount on the pedals for buying as a bundle.
Thanks, I have no problems waiting to see if anything happens.

Back