Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

As others have said you can knock down the price a little bit. I got the base for $849 and the pedals for $297. On the base I found out if you sign up for the Logitech newsletter they will knock off 15% On your first order. So I did one order for the base because if I tried to order the pedals at the same time it would automatically gave me the bundle price which was more. So I did the base order and got the discount then did another order for the pedals. This time my Microsoft Edge browser said coupons were available for this site so I applied that coupon and the discounts were applied to the pedal order. Both shipped free via FedEx. Everything arrived late today so tomorrow I will figure out how to attach to my old 4Play Racing 80/20 rig. I attached some rollers to this old rig and I can roll it over in front of the TV and my PS5. Looking forward to trying it out.
I’m quoting myself here 😀 bit here is my post a few pages back on the discounts I was able to apply when I bought my wheel and pedals.

Any news on the Logitech cockpit for the wheel? I read somewhere that it was a work in progress but can't find any information now.

I’m quoting myself here 😀 bit here is my post a few pages back on the discounts I was able to apply when I bought my wheel and pedals.
Must be an American thing. €1380 is the cheapest it gets for me in the Netherlands. €1100 for the base and wheel, €389 for the pedals and then the bundle discount, making the pedals €291. If I could get an additional 15% discount from a newsletter that would make it an instant buy.

Last edited:
Can't really believe this is all happening right now.

Been stuck on PS3 with GT6 all this time, using the original Logitech Driving Force ($80 AU new IIRC!), which is still working perfectly except for the nitrous button.

Made a gut-feeling call to plunk down on the PS5 with optical drive (wasn't my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers) and GoW, fearing that there'd be a limited window of opportunity. Sure enough, when I rang 5 stores they'd all sold out on that day (last Thursday). Ended up grabbing the last unit from EB Games Forest Hill after talking them into hanging on to it for me for a few hours. None of the stores had any idea as to when stocks would be replenished. I knew that even if they did receive something before Christmas (likely I reckon), it'd go instantly.

So, having nabbed the last unit in the east of Melbourne (PM me if you want the GoW PS-Store code 'cause I'm not gonna buy it) last Thursday night, I figured I'd wait for BF to see if Logitech had a sale on for the wheelbase and pedals. Then my buddy's marriage to his crazy wife took a turn yesterday and I thought, "What the heck, I'll risk buying the hardware now in the hope that I'll be able to provide a distraction for him sooner rather than later"...

... and here I am. GT7, WRC Generations and ACC with all the track-pack expansions (not the car-only ones) installed. Haven't fired any of them up yet 'cause, well, what's the point without the G Pro gear?

It goes without saying that after waiting almost 10 years and watching GT7 streamers every night since the March release, I'm so-pumped I can't even feel it; it's out of my range of reference and therefore tangibility. Just academic at this point, but everything will change when the parcels arrive and I get those puppies installed. Woohoo!

OK, I'll go back into my corner now. Thank you GT Planet for being who you are. You've definitely helped me get through this extended hiatus in the wilderness. ❤️

Can't really believe this is all happening right now.

Been stuck on PS3 with GT6 all this time, using the original Logitech Driving Force ($80 AU new IIRC!), which is still working perfectly except for the nitrous button.

Made a gut-feeling call to plunk down on the PS5 with optical drive (wasn't my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers) and GoW, fearing that there'd be a limited window of opportunity. Sure enough, when I rang 5 stores they'd all sold out on that day (last Thursday). Ended up grabbing the last unit from EB Games Forest Hill after talking them into hanging on to it for me for a few hours. None of the stores had any idea as to when stocks would be replenished. I knew that even if they did receive something before Christmas (likely I reckon), it'd go instantly.

So, having nabbed the last unit in the east of Melbourne (PM me if you want the GoW PS-Store code 'cause I'm not gonna buy it) last Thursday night, I figured I'd wait for BF to see if Logitech had a sale on for the wheelbase and pedals. Then my buddy's marriage to his crazy wife took a turn yesterday and I thought, "What the heck, I'll risk buying the hardware now in the hope that I'll be able to provide a distraction for him sooner rather than later"...

... and here I am. GT7, WRC Generations and ACC with all the track-pack expansions (not the car-only ones) installed. Haven't fired any of them up yet 'cause, well, what's the point without the G Pro gear?

It goes without saying that after waiting almost 10 years and watching GT7 streamers every night since the March release, I'm so-pumped I can't even feel it; it's out of my range of reference and therefore tangibility. Just academic at this point, but everything will change when the parcels arrive and I get those puppies installed. Woohoo!

OK, I'll go back into my corner now. Thank you GT Planet for being who you are. You've definitely helped me get through this extended hiatus in the wilderness. ❤️
This is awesome!

You must play GT7 with the controller and specifically the music rally! We all suffered that! It's an initiation.

Anyone had issues with the wheel in WRC Generations on PS5?

I used the recommended settings for WRC 10 figuring that they ought to get me into the ballpark.

There's either so little FFB it's barely-detectable, or if I'm lucky once in a while I get a very-basic, "weighty" implementation with literally zero road-surface detail. It's like the late '90s all over again. Cars just "float".

I know there've been issues with Xbox with the game for Fanatec, Thrustmaster and at least 1 Logitech wheel, but on PS5, and with this wheel?

Thanks in advance guys or Rich. :)

Thank you Rich!

I spent 3 hours messing about with settings this morning and yup, as soon as I turned that off things changed drastically.

So I'd say this advice is spot-on 'cause it's exactly what I found out "by-accident".

@LOGI_Rich is there a way to do a factory/hard reset on the G Pro wheel?

I have been messing with settings on the various on-board memory profiles but have got a bit lost & want to reset & start over but I can't find any way of doing it.
Whenever I use the G hub on my pc if I restore the profile default settings on say Profile 1 then switch to a different profile to restore the default setting, when I switch back to Profile 1 it resets to the previous settings!

I have uninstalled G Hub & re installed it but that didn't do anything & I have been waiting over an hour for a response from gaming support on live chat. :banghead:

ps when set to games & applications is it best to have per profile settings enabled or persistant?

Last edited:
@LOGI_Rich is there a way to do a factory/hard reset on the G Pro wheel?

I have been messing with settings on the various on-board memory profiles but have got a bit lost & want to reset & start over but I can't find any way of doing it.
Whenever I use the G hub on my pc if I restore the profile default settings on say Profile 1 then switch to a different profile to restore the default setting, when I switch back to Profile 1 it resets to the previous settings!

I have uninstalled G Hub & re installed it but that didn't do anything & I have been waiting over an hour for a response from gaming support on live chat. :banghead:

ps when set to games & applications is it best to have per profile settings enabled or persistant?
No there isn’t a factory reset but the defaults are as follows:

Strength: 5Nm
TF Audio: 10
FFB Filter: Auto
Dampener: 20
Angle: 1080

Everything else doesn’t affect the feel of the wheel.

When using G HUB mode it’s probably best to leave it set to per profile so that if you do make adjustments to settings via the OLED then it just adjusts that active profile.

Specifically calling on @LOGI_Rich, but I'll take advice from anyone who can help, of course.

I want to learn to drive without assists, and to do that, I need the best feedback I can get to help me learn when the rear tires are about to break. When driving a real car (at the least the ones I've driven hard), I can always usually most-of-the time tell when I'm on the brink just by how the car feels - the steering wheel, the G forces, etc.

So my question is, are there specific settings for the Pro Wheel I should focus on to let get the most feedback, to help me know when I'm about to lose the back end? And maybe not just settings - perhaps the wheel is giving me feedback, but I'm not paying attention to the right things. If so, what am I missing?

Thanks.

Excellent question, and sorry for not being specific. GT7.
The feeling for the back end grip is usually in the main larger forces of the wheel, rather than the smaller vibrotactile feelings. As you steer into a corner you get the building up of force and the back end losing grip will exhibit itself as a sudden loss of resistance and the wheel trying to steer the other way; depending on the sim, that can either be really, really sudden (almost like a knife edge) or more gradual. GT7 tends to be more forgiving, although that does depend on the car. The main setting you need to be aware of is the Dampener on the wheel - too much of that and you lose the subtle feelings from the force feedback of the wheel. The in-game setting that also contributes to this is the Force Feedback Sensitivity: as you increase this, the more responsive the steering wheel will become to force feedback events. Increase that too much and you can end up with oscillation as you drive down a straight (car-dependent), so it's a balancing act of giving you responsiveness, without making things too responsive!

Finally, more strength in the wheel itself can also help amplify the smaller details of the force feedback, so it's always recommended to keep trying to use as much torque as possible.

Last edited:
The feeling for the back end grip is usually in the main larger forces of the wheel, rather than the smaller vibrotactile feelings. As you steer into a corner you get the building up of force and the back end losing grip will exhibit itself as a sudden loss of resistance and the wheel trying to steer the other way; depending on the sim, that can either be really, really sudden (almost like a knife edge) or more gradual. GT7 tends to be more forgiving, although that does depend on the car. The main setting you need to be aware of is the Dampener on the wheel - too much of that and you lose the subtle feelings from the force feedback of the wheel. The in-game setting that also contributes to this is the Force Feedback Sensitivity: as you increase this, the more responsive the steering wheel will become to force feedback events. Increase that too much and you can end up with oscillation as you drive down a straight (car-dependent), so it's a balancing act of giving you responsiveness, without making things too responsive!

Finally, more strength in the wheel itself can also help amplify the smaller details of the force feedback, so it's always recommended to keep trying to use as much torque as possible.
That was an awesome explanation! I really appreciate your being so responsive. I wish I could better put into words how much I appreciate it, but I guess we'll have to settle for thanks!

Another happy Pro owner reporting. :) Coming from a Fanatec GT2 this was quite an adjustment.
I do one question: in Assetto Corsa on PS4 the game keeps changing the angle in my wheel settings. So for example the game sets the angle for the Tatuus FR01 car at 400 degrees every time i start a race/hotlap etc. This is twice too low: at 800 i have identical wheel rotation to what is shown on screen. So i have to adjust this every time for every car. I guess there is nothing to be done about that?

Edit:never mind! Keeping the wheel at stock 1080 solved it. I love this wheel!
And i love Assetto Corsa. My last racing 'sim' was GT6 and this game blows those physics out of the water. Cant get enough of the engine sounds either. :)

Last edited:
in Assetto Corsa on PS4 the game keeps changing the angle in my wheel settings.
I have this problem in GT7 and (I think) in ACC and WRCG too. I like to use 360º so I set it this way in each profile I use, only to see it changing every 5-10 races or so.

I would love to know how to keep it fixed with my setting.

Also, how do I set one of the analogue paddles to be the handbrake in GT7?

Honestly, on console, you should not need to change the angle from 1080 - the game should take care of matching the rotation to the car that you drive.

Polyphony haven't yet implemented support for the analog handbrake on the Pro Wheel yet.

Thank you Rich.

As I said 'though, I like to run everything at 360º and I don't want a game to change it, hence the question as to whether or not there's a way to lock my wheelbase setting. If there isn't, there should be IMHO.

Also, thank you for the handbrake answer. Can I assume said implementation will happen soon?

Last edited:
Thank you Rich.

As I said 'though, I like to run everything at 360º and I don't want a game to change it, hence the question as to whether or not there's a way to lock my wheelbase setting. If there isn't, there should be IMHO.

Also, thank you for the handbrake answer. Can I assume said implementation will happen soon?
Last question is for PD. They need to add it to the game.

Is the Logitech h shifter usable with the pro wheel on console?
If not, will there be a new shifter available.

Also, will there be a console compatible handbrake on the horizon?

Finally, will there be various wheels coming for the g pro?

@LOGI_Rich

Back