Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Perhaps Logitech should not have opted to handle sales in house and instead used the normal retailers for these wheels.
If they did I would buy one as I have the money sat here waiting. Reading all these reports of poor customer support, reliability issues and delivery delays I'm not going to buy a potentially unreliable, expensive piece of equipment that will turn up on different days when it feels like it. If I can't guarantee which day it will be delivered and physically take it back if it's faulty I'm not interested. I learnt the hard way when I bought a faulty laptop from Amazon. I give @LOGI_Rich 10/10 for his advice and support here but I'm still not ready to purchase under the current supplier and supply limitations. Sort out some better distribution channels and I'll buy one.

If they did I would buy one as I have the money sat here waiting. Reading all these reports of poor customer support, reliability issues and delivery delays I'm not going to buy a potentially unreliable, expensive piece of equipment that will turn up on different days when it feels like it. If I can't guarantee which day it will be delivered and physically take it back if it's faulty I'm not interested. I learnt the hard way when I bought a faulty laptop from Amazon. I give @LOGI_Rich 10/10 for his advice and support here but I'm still not ready to purchase under the current supplier and supply limitations. Sort out some better distribution channels and I'll buy one.
It’s a shame. I’ve had several Logitech wheels over the last 20 years and was really looking forward to it. My lack of patience is half the problem but I also don’t want to risk having an issue and having to go through the same issues all over again.

All that needed to happen was some open communication around what’s going on and I’d have likely hung in there but I’m not putting up ‘we don’t know’, ‘we can’t find out’ and being ghosted multiple times. I really do hope they get it sorted as it does sound like a super great product.

It’s a shame. I’ve had several Logitech wheels over the last 20 years and was really looking forward to it. My lack of patience is half the problem but I also don’t want to risk having an issue and having to go through the same issues all over again.

All that needed to happen was some open communication around what’s going on and I’d have likely hung in there but I’m not putting up ‘we don’t know’, ‘we can’t find out’ and being ghosted multiple times. I really do hope they get it sorted as it does sound like a super great product.
Yep they've knocked it out of the park with the product. Just need to get the fulfilment and customer service levels up to scratch.

"Next Level Racing GT Track Cockpit" is compatible with "Logitech g pro racing Wheel" or
Do I have to drill holes for the base and pedals?

Last edited:
No wonder you've unified the menu then, I'm so glad I actually mentioned it and that you're on the forum as I'd never have known, although maybe I'd have twigged when Assetto Corsa ripped my arms off (I'm assuming AC is not TrueForce?)
@Sturdy I know it's been a while but can you help me as I'm getting absolutely 0 force feedback with AC so I was wondering wondering whether you could share your settings as the settings I'm using from the Logitech website don't seem to be working for me?

In fact the legacy FFB his very problematic for me in the Pro only settings option [G923 compatibility is fine for legacy force feedback] with the exception of the iRacing so I've had to revert back to my Fanatec GT pro for AC which is a major hassle as I cannot use the Logitech Pedals with the Pro wheel so I have to swap out to the V3 petals every time just just AC rig so Any help you could get me would be very helpful 😁

The playseat trophy is much sturdier than the above.
I have read in several publications that in the Playseat Trophy G the pedals flex slightly if you press hard on them. And I have also seen in a video how the steering wheel would flex down or up if you move it with some force.

This is true?

I like very much the Playseat Trophy G EDITION. But I don't understand how the Trophy can be stronger than a real seat on a steel frame base.

Last edited:
I have a sort of 'click' that occurs, it sounds like a flexing 'click' based on when / how it happens, it isn't something you can feel at all. It's been there since about the second week of usage, and is possibly slightly louder now than it was, but I wear headphones so don't tend to notice it as you can't feel it.

I've not managed to recreate it by just pushing on the wheel or anything, it's a specific sort of combo of rotation with resistance and so on that seems to trigger it. Doesn't bother me really due to the headphones, although obviously it would be more reassuring if it didn't make the noise...!

Otherwise it feels absolutely fine. Have had it since the new year, probably done a few thousand miles.
I had that click feel turning left, it’s disappeared, I wonder if it was a glitch

@optical10 Is that AC on PlayStation or PC? I'm guessing PC as you mention iRacing... iRacing uses Trueforce so what you're reporting still indicates a DirectInput/Legacy FFB issue going on. Which other titles are you trying the wheel with?

Try the following though:
  1. Click Start, type CMD into the search bar and when the Command Prompt option comes up right click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
  2. For the next steps make sure you include everything within the quote marks Type cd C:\ProgramData\LGHUB\depots\167956\di_ffb and press return.
  3. Type di_ffb_manager.exe -i -p . and press return (do make sure you include that full stop)

Getting a bit tired of this now.. literally no indication whatsoever whether it will be a few days, 1 week, a month, when I receive my wheel whilst my pedals are gathering dust. Phone customer service and they just raise another ticket which no one responds to.

@Sturdy I know it's been a while but can you help me as I'm getting absolutely 0 force feedback with AC so I was wondering wondering whether you could share your settings as the settings I'm using from the Logitech website don't seem to be working for me?

In fact the legacy FFB his very problematic for me in the Pro only settings option [G923 compatibility is fine for legacy force feedback] with the exception of the iRacing so I've had to revert back to my Fanatec GT pro for AC which is a major hassle as I cannot use the Logitech Pedals with the Pro wheel so I have to swap out to the V3 petals every time just just AC rig so Any help you could get me would be very helpful 😁
I haven't tried the wheel with AC (on the PC) yet, only briefly with ACC on the PS5 and otherwise just with GT7, sorry, reading it back my post was a bit unclear on that :)

Can someone tell me how it feels to upgrade from a Logitech G923 with Playseat Evolution to a Logitech PRO RACING WHEEL with Playseat Trophy G EDITION.

Last edited:
Getting a bit tired of this now.. literally no indication whatsoever whether it will be a few days, 1 week, a month, when I receive my wheel whilst my pedals are gathering dust. Phone customer service and they just raise another ticket which no one responds to.
I had customer service rep #5 follow up without me having to chase which was good. He was very apologetic and said the order could not be cancelled as it had ‘already shipped’ and he was getting me the tracking number…… then, 24 hours later, I’ve received an automated email saying the order has been cancelled.

Hopefully they stock them with retailers at some point. It’d be nostalgic to come back to Logitech especially with such a good product but if Thrustmaster release a console DD in the meantime that might be the better way. Good luck @smeemi

Last edited:
I finally got around to attaching the wheel and pedals on a temp installation to my rig.
Would appreciate, if someone would share via DM settings they like with some titles.

So far, I'm mainly faffing around with it looking into the TF in how we can combine effects with Simhub to complement the wheel.
It appears that oversteer/understeer scenarios in GT7 have similar activity in the operation of the "Lateral G" effect with Simhub.
I can feel the wheel becoming active and at the same time feel the exciters in my seat operating and with visual reference with my audio monitoring hardware/software.

Getting a bit tired of this now.. literally no indication whatsoever whether it will be a few days, 1 week, a month,
It's a bit frustrating, especially with just having the pedals, but be patient. I ordered my wheel and pedals on a Tuesday, the wheel arrived on the Friday, the pedals didn't turn up until the following Tuesday. So only a week. But of note, the pedals were still labelled as "being processed" right up until the Monday before they were delivered. So your wheel may be delivered at short notice.

I think maybe we get used to the Amazon - order one day receive the next - type of delivery.

Last edited:
A month in to my PRO experience. All good. One slightly weird observation. In last night's GT7 session, the wheel felt a lot more torque-y than in previous sessions. Felt like more of an arm work-out than prior sessions. Using the recommended settings from this page. Tried restarting both wheel and ps5. Didn't make a difference. Anyone else experienced similar?

Can someone tell me how it feels to upgrade from a Logitech G923 with Playseat Evolution to a Logitech PRO RACING WHEEL with Playseat Trophy G EDITION.
Bro at some stage you just need to pull the trigger. Its unlike you'll find someone with the exact same before and after gear as you. I was also waiting for Playseat Challenge feedback and eventually I just thought "screw this" and ordered. Best decision for a long time!! Everyone upgrading from G29 (me) or G923 says the PRO gear is a huge step forward and transforms their sim racing experience. You're not going to be disappointed with the Logitech PRO products. If you're equivocating about the seat, then just keep your old seat, install the PRO gear. See how you like it, and then order the Trophy and see whether you consider it an improvement.

do they send a tracking number? I ordered one last week it just says “accepted”.
It's a bit frustrating, especially with just having the pedals, but be patient. I ordered my wheel and pedals on a Tuesday, the wheel arrived on the Friday, the pedals didn't turn up until the following Tuesday. So only a week. But of note, the pedals were still labelled as "being processed" right up until the Monday before they were delivered. So your wheel may be delivered at short notice.

I think maybe we get used to the Amazon - order one day receive the next - type of delivery.

Same as mine, are you in the UK?
They sent a tracking number for my pedals but wheel is just accepted.
I haven’t got any tracking or updates in the USA. Not a rush but it’s odd a company of this size has such poor after purchase communication. Just a simple heads up would be nice. Oh well. Once I feel that trueforce in GT all will be forgiven. ;)

I got the G Playseat trophy and it made by Buttkicker and dd pro feel so much better. Seems like it has more fidelity and shake vs the NLG FGT

Anyone have any impressions/comparisons of using this wheel and dd pro in GT7? Jordan’s review has me hyped.

Last edited:
do they send a tracking number? I ordered one last week it just says “accepted”.
They only sent a tracking number on the day before delivery. And of course delivery was pretty swift after that. I think orders are being processed, it's just that the website doesn't exactly tell you this or what stage they are at. Just saying accepted can be a little confusing.

I can only offer my opinion on the g923 wheel to the g pro wheel.

in a nutshell, feels the same but way way better. More detail, wheels may use the same software or programming? I’m not sure on that, they sure feel the same.

My comparison is G923 you’re listening to a well recorded song thru a ghetto blaster or iPhone and the G Pro you’re listening to that same song in the studio on the speaker it was mixed on. Same but different.

Worth the upgrade? The price still has me, but in the end I’ve been enjoying racing a lot more so there’s that. The price is what it is. My dads T300 has seen better days, will he upgrade to the Logitech G Pro when the time comes? I don’t think so, not at that price. At $1000? probably, I would tell him he my as well toss another $400 onto the t300 price. You can buy almost three T300RS’s for the same price as the G Pro now. Are they as good? No. Are they good enough? You bet. Do I win every race against him with my fancy wheel, nope. In fact a lot of the time I’m slower, but he’s been racing for like twenty years. I’ve raced on and off for ten years and mostly on a controller, before that a Logitech Momo on GT5.

A month in to my PRO experience. All good. One slightly weird observation. In last night's GT7 session, the wheel felt a lot more torque-y than in previous sessions. Felt like more of an arm work-out than prior sessions. Using the recommended settings from this page. Tried restarting both wheel and ps5. Didn't make a difference. Anyone else experienced similar?
Do you make sure to boot up GT7 and then make a 0.1 adjustment to the strength on the whee before racing? There’s something about if you don’t do that it goes full strength.

I’ve played around with the settings more since my initial review. I went back to stock recommended settings but there a few things I change by a number or two. I’m not at 7 for strength and I turned the ffb filter down one as well as the dampener. Truforce on wheel is at 65 I think. I’m sure I’ll change it again but right now everything feels really good. I do notice some cars are heavier steering compared to others or at least they feel different until you’re turning harder.

Every sim is different, so which sim are we talking here?
Hi rich thinking of RMA my base my firmware didn't go well but software says I'm up to date, I am on PC, AC, AMS2 gave good ffb but ACC not so great no feedback to catch slides or Road detail only way I have to turn up my feedback too high end up having to fight with the wheel people say ACC has good feedback but it's just numb, project cars 2 feedback is okay but the base is kind of sluggish, I might able to reinstall the firmware?

Do you make sure to boot up GT7 and then make a 0.1 adjustment to the strength on the whee before racing? There’s something about if you don’t do that it goes full strength.

I’ve played around with the settings more since my initial review. I went back to stock recommended settings but there a few things I change by a number or two. I’m not at 7 for strength and I turned the ffb filter down one as well as the dampener. Truforce on wheel is at 65 I think. I’m sure I’ll change it again but right now everything feels really good. I do notice some cars are heavier steering compared to others or at least they feel different until you’re turning harder.
Good tip - will try changing wheel strength and then putting it back to where I want it. I do recall reading that somewhere! Thanks!

Re: rest of your post. Sounds like you've changed every setting to be different to the ones here! LOL If it works for you then cool! Will try your settings and see how they feel. When you say Truforce on wheel, do you mean the TF AUDIO setting? You have it at 65?

Last edited:
@frank dill If G HUB is saying you're up to date with firmware then you are - it either works or it doesn't.

There's very little we can do about game-specific FFB - it's the way the developer chooses to send information to the wheel. What do you have the in-game and on-wheel settings set to? Have you followed the recommendations in our settings page?

I can only offer my opinion on the g923 wheel to the g pro wheel.

in a nutshell, feels the same but way way better. More detail, wheels may use the same software or programming? I’m not sure on that, they sure feel the same.
Struggling a bit to reconcile your statement that they feel "the same" with the other statement that the Pro feels "way better" (which I agree with).

Granted I didn't have the G923, but rather the older G29 before my PRO. So I hadn't experienced Trueforce. I don't want to sound like I'm discrediting what you're saying but I think "feels the same" might be doing an injustice to the huge leap forward that one experiences going from a belt driven 300 EURO amateur enthusiast's belt/gear driven toy set-up, to the 1400 EURO direct drive unit.

My PRO has opened up a whole new world, such is the gigantic step upward from the old G29.

@frank dill If G HUB is saying you're up to date with firmware then you are - it either works or it doesn't.
For those of us who use the PRO gear with a console, can we rely on you to let us know in this thread when firmware updates are available? I assume there's no alert on the unit or in-game on the PS5 to let us know if/when updates are available, right?

Oh and one other question; is there a way to rename the profiles on the wheel so instead of saying "profile 1" or "profile 2" they say "GT7" or "Dirt 2.0"?

Last edited:
I had that click feel turning left, it’s disappeared, I wonder if it was a glitch
Same here. 2 times in over 20 hours of play. Very slight. No issue at all but just a: "Hey what was that feedback" moment. Probably some GT7 data glitch getting communicated over to the wheel.

it's the way the developer chooses to send information to the wheel.
A follow on question... Do games that do not natively recognise the Pro wheel and see it as a G29/G923 then send information specific/suitable to the earlier wheels? In other words the games send info depending on the type of wheel attached and not just general FFB data.

I ask because in PC2 the wheel receives large centering forces which are more suitable to the G29 the game see's it as. In fact it feels like a powerful G29. PC3 and ACC see it as a G923 with it's Trueforce and it feels much better with these, more nuanced. But I still wonder if I'm missing something G Pro specific. In effect I'm not seeing all the wheel is capable of until more games support it fully?

I should add I'm on console so unfortunately haven't got access to every game that knows about the Pro.

Back