Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

It is a direct download. Just click the download button to download the file, then open it with your favorite player or with this.

I don't like Youtube's quality, that's why I don't upload my videos on Youtube.

Cheers-

what does it mean? does it works on gtp5demo?

Games like rFactor, GTR2 once you mis shift, you wont get penalized, nothing relay will happen, car will simply shift even if you are going 100 MPH and shift from 2nd gear to 3rd the RPM will only go UP while you shift nothing really happens and won't do anything to the car. ...

In GT5 Prologue ( not demo, in demo there is no clutch) if you turn your clutch on ( triangle button once race starts, press it once for the entire race, again to turn it off) when you turn your clutch on, if you don't press clutch and shift gears from 2nd to 3rd the game will panlaze you and will go Numeral, and will remain in Numeral until you Pres the Clutch and shift to the proper gear again. I think its more REAL! then other PC games. But it all depends on how a game is made.

Games like rFactor, GTR2 once you mis shift, you wont get penalized, nothing relay will happen, car will simply shift even if you are going 100 MPH and shift from 2nd gear to 3rd the RPM will only go UP while you shift nothing really happens and won't do anything to the car. ...

In GT5 Prologue ( not demo, in demo there is no clutch) if you turn your clutch on ( triangle button once race starts, press it once for the entire race, again to turn it off) when you turn your clutch on, if you don't press clutch and shift gears from 2nd to 3rd the game will panlaze you and will go Numeral, and will remain in Numeral until you Pres the Clutch and shift to the proper gear again. I think its more REAL! then other PC games. But it all depends on how a game is made.

Well... in LFS, the only game I play in PC, when you miss a shift the car stays in "N" and the transmission gets damaged...

If this works as you say in GT5P its very, very good...

In LFS you have the ability to start/stop the engine... imagine that you have the car running and you shift to 1st gear... then you hit the brake and leave the clutch... the engine stops... then you need to start the engine again...

I think GT5P don't do this... Its a goog feature for the full game, I think...

Another thing that many people are talking about in other threads is the skidmarks... In LFS you can see them until the end of the race... Is dificult to implement this in GT5? Whe are talking about the CELL processor not a P4... or a Dual Core!!!

in rfactor, some cars take damage from over-revving the engine... so when you flatshift, you are doing damage....

Yes if you over rave the Engine, it will take damange. Usualy when you shift from lets say 3rd to 2nd, and for the RPM may be too high damanging it.

In GT5P, you can not turn on the car, but you can get it to a point when its OFF.. to turn it back again simply press clutch and gas. Sure it would be nice to have a START button, but i really don't care about it. By the way, I also don't like when you press on clutch when REV is low, and you don't gas it a little, the Engine will stop.. :(

http://www.jlvrh.de/index_UK.html
Has anyone tried the JL Virtual Racing wheel and/or brake setup? This looks to be a very solid setup. Relatively expensive compared to the G25, but not so when compared to similar high end sim products. Might be comparable to a FREX setup, for example. Just curious to know if anyone has any experience with this company.

Thanks,

ERacer

Well... in LFS, the only game I play in PC, when you miss a shift the car stays in "N" and the transmission gets damaged...

If this works as you say in GT5P its very, very good...
!

he said gt5 not gt5p

on a lighter note. I got my wheel yesterday. going to pick it up today!!! :dopey:

I used the wheel briefly last night and like everyone mentioned the shifter feels a little flimsly. I think after constant abuse it will give. Havent used the clutch in a game but I think its a little too close to the brake. the finish on the wheel and medals is awesome. the wheel does make a noticable sound during gameplay. other than that I think the wheel is great

Where is reverse when using clutch in GT5P(jpn and eu)?

It's like most European cars, where you depress the stick down/in and then put it into 6th gear (though most Euro cars if I remember correctly utilize just to the left of 1st but you get the idea).

Getting my G25 tommorow XD

Also Pre-ordered GT5:P quite a while ago on play.com, before they over-ran there orders, but i still don't know when that will arrive.

cant wait to giv it a blast :D

Hi, this is my first post and i'm very happy, i found this nice community with lots of info. Do you recommend upgrade from a DFP to a G25, the difference i'll see justify the cost ?

I'm currently thinking of buying a G25 to play GT5P and ultimately GT5 when it'll be released later on.

I've read some people had problem with the paddle shifters not working on every car in GT5P, can anyone confirm?

Also, does anyone knows a shop in central London that actually sells this wheel?

I've read some people had problem with the paddle shifters not working on every car in GT5P, can anyone confirm?

Where did you read about this problem?

The reason I'm asking is because, with the G25 in GT HD I could only use the paddle shifter, the manual change wouldn't work. Made the Elise a little unnatural...

Now, with GT5 Prologue, I have exactly the opposite problem: can't use the paddle shift when I wanted to with the Nissan GT-R.

I have cut up my gearchange unit and replaced the original G25 wheel but, as far as I can see, all connections are good.

e787b7b2-vi.jpg

Any suggestions as to what settings I should check?

first of all, hi to all ;)

my question goes to all g25/ps3 gamers.
is it possible to navigate through the game menu with the buttons above the gearshift or do i have to turn my wheel to got left/right?

Hey guys, one question.
Can I save setting from the PC disc (that came with G25) and Make the wheel into 180, 400 or anything similar in steering? Then Plug it into PS3 and will that work?
I really Don't like the IDEA with the GT5P and F1 car that works 900 Degrees :(

first of all, hi to all ;)

my question goes to all g25/ps3 gamers.
is it possible to navigate through the game menu with the buttons above the gearshift or do i have to turn my wheel to got left/right?

Yes you can use the buttons on the gearshift unit.

Yes you can use the buttons on the gearshift unit.

cool thx ;)
so i think that they also work with burnout paradise (e.g. to press right on the direction pad for the online menu) - not that i buy my g25 for burnout but i just hate it when don´t work properly ;)

guess i have to save some money :)

Hi, new member and first post. I have GT5 prologue and i am thinking fo buying a G25 wheel, as i dont drive i was wondering if you can reprogram the paddles to act as accelerator and brake ? years ago on the dreamcast i had a wheel that did this and i found it better for me. I know the pedals will be wasted but im daft enough not to care.
Any help or maybe an alternative suggestion would be appreciated.
thanks - hubcap

I haven't got space for a racing cockpit but I really want a G25. The problem is I haven't got anything to mount it to. Has anyone tried using this on there lap?

I haven't got space for a racing cockpit but I really want a G25. The problem is I haven't got anything to mount it to. Has anyone tried using this on there lap?

It would be pretty hard considering how strong the FFB is on this wheel. I used to use a saw horse before i got a hyperdrive frame. it worked well and you can fit the shifter on it as well.

It would be pretty hard considering how strong the FFB is on this wheel. I used to use a saw horse before i got a hyperdrive frame. it worked well and you can fit the shifter on it as well.

I thought as much. I'm going to have to get a new desk to accommodate the G25.

Your not the only one Mark:P

I have to run it by the girlfriend first.

*"Run it by the girlfriend" means buying the G25 and desk first, getting it delivered and setup, then tell the girlfriend I got it cheap.

Latest Posts

Back