Logitech G29 / G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 1,154 comments
Does anyone know the correct screw size for hardmounting one of these. Just trying to avoid trailing round hardware aisle with a wheel trying different bolts lol

M6, but the length depends on the thickness of what you're mounting it to. They say 15mm is as far into the base as you should go, but IIRC I went about 2mm further in because that's what bolts I had, and it didn't die :)

https://support.logitech.com/en_ca/...-G920-racing-wheel?product=a0qi0000006PmvYAAS

On to my 3rd g29. The 1st one I was getting the disconnecting.2nd one loose wheel.3rd one going good so far.thank god all under warrenty

Anyone else having issues where there's no FFB in GT Sport? I can't feel when I'm losing grip.
Standard for the game,well was for me,got pcars 2 as recommended by a friend and the feedback is fantastic,although the graphics are not quite as good,but pcars 2 keeps me involved in the game without getting bored like GT Sport.

Being a GT sport player since the first the first series it was a shame to move on and GT Sport was sold

GTS's FFB often feels like you're just turning against a big spring with G29. They seem to make improvements, then undo it or something. Race cars feel almost good nowadays I think.
pCars is indeed more informative though a bit harder to get dialled in compared to Assetto

Got myself the PS4 and G29 during Thanksgiving 2017...
But I haven't open the G29 yet..

Yes 2017!

Planning on opening toward the end of the year 2019...

Why you ask ??

Well Because I was not supposed to buy it, let alone play anything until my honey-do-list is complete....

Any spare time is spent Between yard work, pool maintenance, attic refurbishment and garage cleaning, without forgetting helping with the kids among other things... It's a miracle I have any time for sleep.

So now you can understand why some G29 playtime is unfortunately not possible at this moment, and certainly would not be well received by the other half....

Otherwise, I will have to sleep on the couch....

**Lightbulb moment**

... Maybe I do want to "sleep" on the couch....

Edit: to be fair, we got our house in 2017, so I do have to make our little nest our own ...

PS: why is this thread not a sticky? I would think the popularity of the G29 and the many possibilities in Mods would warrant such status...

I have nothing to compare it with but i acquired my g29 since may 2018. since then I was single (insert sad/happy emotions) and was able to put about 10-15 hours of racing a week.
switching back and forth between gran turismo, assetto corsa and project cars 2. - Regularly used

main stay being gran turismo. about half a year ago I acquired forza M7 and H4 games on my PC and I also had to try the Asetto corsa competizione ( unfortunately my PC is a potato workstation so it can't handle ACC well) as well as project cars2 on PC. - Various settings and limits tested on the wheel

i liked it rough from the start (giggity) so I always had the force turned up to maximum wherever it allowed me to do that. recently I dropped it down to about 60% 70% because I like it when the wheel gives me resistance but I also like to feel the kerb and road surface through wheel a little. it's not extremely dusty in my room but I wiped it off with wet cloth every now and then. - Heavy duty use

I usualy had it in fixed position in my room without moving it about so the wires didn't get abuse.

All in all I think it is still in perfect condition like the day 1 I got it. I believe if you dont abuse the wires and punch the wheel out of rage and have it on firm steady surface there isn;t anything that can break. - use common sense when it comes to wires (if they are bent too much they wont last as long. have a good cable management and you are golden

make sure that the pedals aren't up against a wall or something because the way the wire exits the pedal base is a bit questionable. but I think I got my £180 worth of entertainment from it back.

P.S. I am a H-Shifter user and I recommend moding the shifter with some heavy aluminium knob and stiffer shifter mod) I am a happy customer I hope you all G29ers are also happy :D

EDIT: At the moment the wheels are on deal on amazon for £160 at least for UK so who doesn't have one yet do it now :D (not gonna post link as it could be taken as advertisement but you all now where to look)

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues where there's no FFB in GT Sport? I can't feel when I'm losing grip.
GT Sport has very little tyre feedback. Probably because it has such a simple tyre model - there is nothing there for the game to send to the wheel.

$200 USD in the US Amazon store. And Thrustmaster of course being cheap, only does 25% off and is $300 for the T300RS with three pedal set

Back