Logitech G29 / G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 1,154 comments
How's the reliability of that thing. Might pick one up this week.
My first one lasted 9 months before the accelerator pedal started messing around, my second one has been going for 6 months so far and no problems so far. The blue tape on the top does come off fairly easy, though.

2 years old and this is what my wheel looks like with heavy usage. No issues. Feels just like the day I unboxxed it.
IMG_20171120_174643.jpg

Hey all - does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

Does this on PC and PS4. All buttons and the pedals seem to work fine, there's just no steering (in game the wheel is is always has full lock to the left).

Had problems with my g29 started with double gear changes on downshift and then moved to not being able to turn right without all the buttons seemingly activating leaving me in ps menu trying to share a screenshot. Luckily parents have bought me a ps4 compatible fanatec for my 30th! Now to save up for a load cell brake pedal.

Guys, I've been thinking of getting my first wheel and the G29 seems to be my only choice (there isn't a Thrustmaster authorised dealer in my country). I'll probably be spending most of my time on GT Sport and PCars 2. Should I get a G29 right now in 2018, or wait for a new Logitech wheel?

Guys, I've been thinking of getting my first wheel and the G29 seems to be my only choice (there isn't a Thrustmaster authorised dealer in my country). I'll probably be spending most of my time on GT Sport and PCars 2. Should I get a G29 right now in 2018, or wait for a new Logitech wheel?
Get it man, I'm in the same boat. Nothing but Logitech to be found in my country!
It's a good wheel and Logitech probably won't get any successor in the foreseen future!

Hi folks, quick question: does anyone know the thread size for the bolt holes on the base of the wheel/pedals? I want to attach my G29 to an old wheel stand pro but I've lost the wing nuts that came with it!

Hi folks, quick question: does anyone know the thread size for the bolt holes on the base of the wheel/pedals? I want to attach my G29 to an old wheel stand pro but I've lost the wing nuts that came with it!
They are M6 X length metric . I have a pack of Hillman that specs are (M6 x 1.00 x 25) 1.00 being length of bolt.

Just here waiting for a hand brake compatible with this steering wheel in the consoles and they return to include a mode of sequential change in the same kit as the old ..(dead)

My G29 keeps disconnecting when I turn some corners has anybody had this problem too . My wheel was good till last month warranty ended November last year. Logitech want help me

My G29 keeps disconnecting when I turn some corners has anybody had this problem too . My wheel was good till last month warranty ended November last year. Logitech want help me

Is it full disconnection or just like a split second where it presses some buttons, like menu and share and some buttons and sometimes throw you to main screen!?!

If it’s the latter, i had that and dismantled my wheel twice trying to find the issue, until i figured it in thr 3rd time.
Follow this guide, it’s really not that hard if you have the tools and go step by step with the guy:

Fo me it was, the white connector inside the wheel. The cables were a bit loose in it and were moving under heavy movement/ffb shake. I glued it tight with a glue gun and the issue disappeared completely since months ago.
That white connector is the one you see at around 6:33 in this video.
Good luck and keep us posted. I’m ready for any further help.

Is it full disconnection or just like a split second where it presses some buttons, like menu and share and some buttons and sometimes throw you to main screen!?!

If it’s the latter, i had that and dismantled my wheel twice trying to find the issue, until i figured it in thr 3rd time.
Follow this guide, it’s really not that hard if you have the tools and go step by step with the guy:

Fo me it was, the white connector inside the wheel. The cables were a bit loose in it and were moving under heavy movement/ffb shake. I glued it tight with a glue gun and the issue disappeared completely since months ago.
That white connector is the one you see at around 6:33 in this video.
Good luck and keep us posted. I’m ready for any further help.

I think it is the white connector. I don't have the tools to fix it .just going to buy a T150 I am over Logitech

I think it is the white connector. I don't have the tools to fix it .just going to buy a T150 I am over Logitech
Don't throw it, send it to me :P
As you wish bro, although it's only a regular screwdriver and some regular tools, nothing fancy.

I wonder what does it take to get a new one from Logitech.
Mine is working fine "relatively" but at 0 deg (while car is going straight) the wheel is like turned 5 deg to the left. Nothing critical but it's a bit weird to hold the wheel a bit turned while going straight.

I wonder what does it take to get a new one from Logitech.
Mine is working fine "relatively" but at 0 deg (while car is going straight) the wheel is like turned 5 deg to the left. Nothing critical but it's a bit weird to hold the wheel a bit turned while going straight.
That is not normal and you should contact customer service about this issue.

Back