Logitech G29 settings for GT7

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 152 comments
I have the G29 and to pass the Super License S-10 Gold with a 2:23.8 I used the below settings:

Force feedback torque 8 (although 7 feels ok to me as well)
Force feedback sensitivity 4

If I lower the torque then the wheel just feels dead, apparently 4-5 is the sweet spot and I tried it and it felt crap so for me based on passing arguably the hardest test in the game torque 7-8 was good.

Force feedback sensitivity I had at 6 but there was not enough feedback, I lowered it to 5 and was better right away, lowered it to 4 and was better again and I passed S-10 with Gold. So I've decided that's the best spot.

Update: After a bit more playing around I think I've settled on feedback torque of 6 and feedback sensitivity as 4 as probably the best all round however it will possibly depend a bit on the car and the track.

Last edited:
I'm going to do some quasi science experiments to see if changing the controller sensitivity does anything. I don't think it does anything for the wheel because well, it's not a controller. Just the same as my wheel sensitivity would have no bearing on the controller. I just see so much information that's probably false or at best placebo effects. I'll do it with wheel and controller on with all the variations I can think of and then only with the wheel on. I usually turn my dualshock off while playing though. Should be easy to see in an open wheel car when you turn the wheel and are stationary. The settings I use are FFB 3 and Sensitivity 1 for more detailed steering inputs. I'll check the vibration on controller which again I'm pretty sure has zero effect because again its not a controller. Wish me luck in my research.
So? How'd it go? Saves me doing it :lol:

Back